Liam Gallagher is a bit of a cock.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    Besides... there's no point throwing a puch at a Gallagher - they are renowned for having short fuses... just make snide remarks back at him then he'll attack you - self defense m'lud...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    edited October 2013
    chillidoggy said:     Which bit? The bell-end?
    octatonic said:       He was the Vas Deferens.
    chillidoggy said:     You sure that's a bit of a cock?
    No thats total bollox

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I believe he's been out on the piss with former Oasis guitarist Paul "Bonehead" Arthurs this afternoon. Who, incidentally, is a lovely fella.
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33984
    Yes, I think he was there too.
    I had to google him to see what he looked like- there was a chap who looked a bit like the pics.

It was funny, as we left I saw random men with similar haircuts (imagine a half-sucked mango seed) wandering along looking around the pub's beer garden.
    I guess it got out he was there and some fans came along.
  • @Octatonic, I think that he made more of an impression on you, than you did on him.
    @Octatonic, I think that he made more of an impression on you, than you did on him.
    Yes, I'm quite sure he didn't even notice me.

• Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24700
    Oh, how could you turn down that golden opportunity to be the guy who smacked Liam Gallagher in the face with a frying pan ?
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    Emp_Fab said:   Liam is a stinking bellend of the lowest order.  Arrogant talentless fucktard whom I'd love to see with black eyes and a broken nose after telling my wife she spoke in a funny way.
    He may have been 'just a bit of a cock' to you, but he is, undoubtedly, a giant limp horse knob.
    With flies on.
    Emp_Fab said:   Oh, how could you turn down that golden opportunity to be the guy who smacked Liam Gallagher in the face with a frying pan ?
    Come on Emp, don't hold back here for the sake of decency, just let your feelings go and tell it like it is   >:)

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jaygtrjaygtr Frets: 218
    edited October 2013
    Emp_Fab;62133" said:
    Oh, how could you turn down that golden opportunity to be the guy who smacked Liam Gallagher in the face with a frying pan ?

Do many people take a frying pan with them down the pub these days?

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jaygtr said:
    Emp_Fab;62133" said:

Our local won't let you fry anything that isn't purchased on site.  Spoilsports. :(
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    jaygtr said:
    Emp_Fab;62133" said:

Emp does it all the time just in case he meets some famous cock-end who warrants being bashed. Well, you just never know, do you?

jaygtr said:
    Emp_Fab;62133" said:

Emp does it all the time just in case he meets some famous cock-end who warrants being bashed. Well, you just never know, do you?
    Egg Fabulous
  • bertiebertie Frets: 13578
    @Octatonic, I think that he made more of an impression on you, than you did on him.
    unlike that Russian ganster chappie,   who made rather a large impression on his face

just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.