SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SWAP/FS : Gibson 2009 Les Paul Junior Faded *gone*

zenzeypherzenzeypher Frets: 265
edited May 2015 in Guitars £
As title really.

pretty clean, great player - guy who had it before me had it levelled etc - nice chunky frets, very good action and lovely string tension. No note choking etc.

Also there's been about 1.5-2 mm taken from the P90 route to fit a humbucker. However two of the screws are for show and don't penetrate the wood. I've covered it with a beige battered dog ear with no issues and this hides the two minor screw holes used to hold the pickup ring in place.

so essentially you can convert back to p90 with no ill effects.
That being said the Pickup is one of dem dare limited edition DiMarzio PAF anniversary pickups (Still sell for around £90 or so) and is an absolute funking beast! (Has PAF and Dimarzio code on bottom)

I did contemplate swapping back to a P90 but this plank absolutely roars.

Try as I might - and I really do, I just cannot get on with Juniors at all, in the least - ever. I just don't like em' and I really wanted to. Sadly they're just not for me.

So I'm after an LP trade. A battered MIJ les Paul will do me fine (Preference is a battered white LP custom) but any light bursts etc will be great.

£400

Includes Gibson gigbag.

These fadeds for some reason are getting difficult to find in sunburst.

Thanks for reading.

The pickup currently has a chrome cover installed which is easily removed.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments