NGD - that thread about Raygun Relics escalated quickly

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    57Deluxe said:
    what's the Mojo PUP like??
    It doesn't have it - I requested that we ship the guitars without pickups so I could keep my ASL.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877
    Mojo pickups are awesome. Got a p90 and powertron recently. Couldn't be happier.
  • ThePrettyDamnedThePrettyDamned Frets: 7484
    edited May 2015
    Bucket;651738" said:
    Yeah, I read on here that they're built in China and then finished over here. I couldn't care less, it feels great.
    Yeah, it wasn't meant as a negative - they're some of the best relics I've seen.

Are they nitro finished? If not, I've no idea how he does it!
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    Bucket;651738" said:
    Yeah, I read on here that they're built in China and then finished over here. I couldn't care less, it feels great.
    Yeah, it wasn't meant as a negative - they're some of the best relics I've seen.

Are they nitro finished? If not, I've no idea how he does it!
    Yeah it's nitro - smells nice!
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Now if Graham would relic a guitar you sent him a la Historic makeovers without the insane price tag, that man has work for a lifetime....
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Dayumm!
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    I think Graham should team up with guitarbuild.co.uk to form our very own UK MJT style option.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • MossMoss Frets: 2409
    Now if Graham would relic a guitar you sent him a la Historic makeovers without the insane price tag, that man has work for a lifetime....
    He does...
    Stop crying, start buying
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Oh, heck. I think I'm going to have try and come to some arrangement with the guy for something very much like this. Damn you, Bucket!

;)
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• GuitarZeroGuitarZero Frets: 254
    Oh my, these relics look decent, I've seen so many crap ones but this guy seems to know what he is doing.  I'm probably gonna get one.  I really like the Telebucker Jr on his website...
  • stedsted Frets: 259
    Cool as fuck these!