Looking at Travel electro acoustics. What should I be looking for?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Hertz32Hertz32 Frets: 2248
    The guy got it 2nd hand without the scratchplate, I'll be sure to check it isn't counterfeit as the lack of scratchplate tan line and slightly squiff looking patch inside the guitar are making me edgy and I'm meeting him face to face for a cash deal so I can check it out then. Fingers crossed!!!
    'Awibble'
    Vintage v400mh mahogany topped dreadnought acoustic FS - £100 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    'Awibble'
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24865
    edited June 2015
    ^ Actually the point he makes about having 'better' guitars at his disposal - but choosing the GS Mini is 'the' point; I play mine at least as often as my 22 year old Martin D28 - perhaps more so.
  • GruGru Frets: 339
    Xrichardhomer;661753" said:
    ^ Actually the point he makes about having 'better' guitars at his disposal - but choosing the GS Mini is 'the' point; I play mine at least as often as my 22 year old Martin D28 - perhaps more so.
    They are quite amazing little guitars. I still wish that I had the funds spare to buy the Mahogany one when I purchased my OM.
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1793
    Is it here yet?!
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    Tomorrow or monday, the seller is a coach driver so his calendar is a bit weird @BigMonka
    'Awibble'