NPUD..... APerfect addition to a lovely guitar

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877
    Soz bro :)

Dont forget Jazzmasters and Jaguars in that mix .................
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6148
    tFB Trader
    blueskunk said:
    It's a fuckin beauty mate, damn u though !!!

U have ignited the old gas flames my man :)

Btw - Baja Teles are the best axes along with the classic player strats without spending a bag.

I bought a baja tele at the same time...... I cannot disagree, I was really surprised with how much I love it.
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    edited June 2015 tFB Trader
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22874
    Ah, the '60s Baja.  I was assuming you had the butterscotch '50s one like every other man and his dog.

Looks good!

tFB Trader
    Philly_Q said:
    Ah, the '60s Baja.  I was assuming you had the butterscotch '50s one like every other man and his dog.

Looks good!

yeah, i prefer rosewood fingerboards, warmer on my ears
    Didnt get if off Bigbearkriss did you?
    tFB Trader
    blueskunk said:
    Didnt get if off Bigbearkriss did you?
    Nah, i bought both of these ifrom Guitar Village. The baja looks like the one you had and then Kris had too.
    Hahah thats what i was thinking. Bloody miss that guitar.

I currently have two "cheaper" guitars which i must admit are awesome this being one of em
    G&l Fallout with Mojo P90 and Mojo powertron plus mojo wiring switch and pots.

Also got a classic vibe thinline with proper bridge and brass sadles which really is a cool guitar.

But i keep thinking to try and trade or sell specifically for the 60s Baja :-/
  • Rowby1Rowby1 Frets: 1279
    edited June 2015

Another +1 for BKs.

Just put a pair in my LP and it sounds bloomin' lovely. Probably going to have to go that way with my Strat too in a few months, got to be way better than Lace Sensors!