Game of Thrones

What's Hot

Comments

• mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4690
    FarleyUK said:
    Sophie Turner has certainly matured well.

Phwooooar.

Anyway, back on track - are we running a Fretboard 'Dead Pool' on who's still standing at the end? Personally, I think the only people who will make it out alive will be Brienne, Jaime, Sansa, Tormund and maybe Sam (unfortunately).
    Davos , that man has been through pretty much every battle and is still standing 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12538
    FarleyUK said:

Phwooooar.

Anyway, back on track - are we running a Fretboard 'Dead Pool' on who's still standing at the end? Personally, I think the only people who will make it out alive will be Brienne, Jaime, Sansa, Tormund and maybe Sam (unfortunately).
    Davos , that man has been through pretty much every battle and is still standing 
    Agreed Davos to outlive everyone.  Sansa, Tyrion, Jon (alive but living with the wildlings) Gendry and Aria to live.  Everyone else splattered.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 12320
    FarleyUK said:

Phwooooar.
    Indeed.
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
  • Jamie kills Cersei. Her new boyfriend is mighty pissed off about it. So he goes after Jamie and kills him. Female Mountain gets her revenge. The hound chops up Male Mountain and turns him into a selection of antique cups. With eyes.

Frodo swallows the ring and gets married to Bruno Mars. They sing songs together until the end of the world.

Lord Sithius Ovaltine makes a new zombie, but it's too late. Danny John Jules is already on the throne. Sithius is beheaded and his head placed inside a tree, to spawn a spin-off show akin to Jackanory, but with more tits.

Tiny boy Tyranny decides he prefers fucking and drinking wine, so tears up his contract. Unfortunately he's eternally doomed to play his part in the Mickey Rourke epic, "Bullet" - 2Pac comes back from the dead to reprise his part.

Marlon Wayans Greyjoy finds her brothers dick in a box, buried in the sand at Shawshank Rock. She sells it on eBay for a quick buck, and buys herself a pearl necklace with the profits.

Bran Flakes tires out after giving said pearl necklace, and settles down on a farm after realising that wealth and power are boring, and counting the sheep bollocks in the field is a much more entertaining pastime.

Bye!

5reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8870
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6409
    They're pretty damn good !
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4375
    If Bran wargs into Cersei and just jumps her off the nearest high tower, Tommen style, does he die too?

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24835
    I reckon Varys is next to die - for the possible treason thing. Danny kills him.

Varys is enough of a side character to be a quick death in the next episode before the real heat breakers to follow.

That in turn makes Tyrion decide she's gone nuts. He's not a killer really, so I reckon he'll try to get Bronn to do the deed.
    Probably have to reveal John Snow's real name in the process.

Bronn either dies in the attempt OR grasses on Tyrion for a larger reward than Highgarden but either way Danny learns it was Tyrion who made the order.

But I still think Tyrion is going to be alive at the end, or at least get a chance to face his sister again and then die.
    Tyrion has been such a popular character I can't see GRRM not wanting to kill him off as a fuck you to the fans.

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

• I reckon Varys is next to die - for the possible treason thing. Danny kills him.

Varys is enough of a side character to be a quick death in the next episode before the real heat breakers to follow.

That in turn makes Tyrion decide she's gone nuts. He's not a killer really, so I reckon he'll try to get Bronn to do the deed.
    Probably have to reveal John Snow's real name in the process.

Bronn either dies in the attempt OR grasses on Tyrion for a larger reward than Highgarden but either way Danny learns it was Tyrion who made the order.

But I still think Tyrion is going to be alive at the end, or at least get a chance to face his sister again and then die.
    Tyrion has been such a popular character I can't see GRRM not wanting to kill him off as a fuck you to the fans.

I don't like this theory. Take it from my sight.

Bye!

• ToneControlToneControl Frets: 12088
    edited May 2019
    OK, have we done the sweepstake for who wins the throne in the end?

Tyrion?
  • BeardyAndyBeardyAndy Frets: 716

Tyrion?
    Before season 8 kicked off, these guys had Bran as odds on?

https://www.joe.ie/movies-tv/game-of-thrones-betting-odds-653560

Samwell Tarty at 12!  =) (love a typo)
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306

Outside bet but I reckon Sansa's got a more important role to play in this. 

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12502

Tyrion?
    Gendry. 
  • FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2450
    Nobody.

From Dany's vision of the Throne room being destroyed (back when the writing was decent). I'm betting that Kings Landing is completely destroyed, and they move to a form of Parliament.
    edited May 2019
    Slight deviation...

If George ever gets to finish A song of ice and fire, do we think he'll use the opportunity to create a completely different ending or just slap "Book6" on the current script and have it published?? 
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24835
    Slight deviation...

If George ever gets to finish A song of ice and fire, do we think he'll use the opportunity to create a completely different ending or just slap "Book6" on the current script and have it published?? 
    The telly is supposed to be his ending, at least as far as who lives dies and who is in the throne.

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

• darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 12320
    Slight deviation...

The telly is supposed to be his ending, at least as far as who lives dies and who is in the throne.
    Only ending you will get until they get a jobbing writer to polish off Martin's work posthumously.

...and that is assuming he doesn't insist on all unfinished manuscripts being destroyed, he wouldn't be the first.
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 12088
    ok

fireproof unwilling kings to be the last standing
    King Jon Targ in the north and north of the wall
    King Tyrion Targ in the south. He's been on Ancestry DNA, and found he is Jon's uncle, as confirmed on Jeremy Kyle
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2450
    Slight deviation...

Nope - he told the writers (used in the loosest possible sense of the word) the broad strokes of what he was planning, but they have taken a very different path to how the books are 'supposed' to be going.

....if they ever get released.
    FarleyUK said:
    Slight deviation...

Nope - he told the writers (used in the loosest possible sense of the word) the broad strokes of what he was planning, but they have taken a very different path to how the books are 'supposed' to be going.

....if they ever get released.
    That's a shame.. I was gutted when I finally buckled, gave up the long wait and reached for the Sky remote. Not sure i'll even waste my hard earned if and when they come out now.