Game of Thrones

What's Hot

Comments

• thumpingrugthumpingrug Frets: 2950
    I too was puzzled as to why she didn't fly around the back of teh boats are roast them from their.  A touch of the madness creeping in methinks? 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 14004
    edited May 2019
    The last scene of Ep 5 preview shows Greyjoy on his ship looking at the sky and hearing what sounds like a Dragon and he looks concerned. Is it Drogon he's looking at or something else? Danaerys has got to have something up her sleeve as the odds are stacked against her it seems.

And, at the start of Ep 4 they are burning the bodies of the dead from the battle with the army of the dead, I though old Night King raised them all up as his dead army? How come they didn't all shatter to ice when he got stabbed along with the rest of them?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited May 2019
    A slow projectile from a moving, rolling platform, hits a moving/wobbling target, not once, but thrice?

And reloads in a second?

They'll have walking skeletons next.
    All the ships had Scorpions fitted so presumably Rhaegal was hit by scorpions from multiple ships.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27662
    edited May 2019
    I was slightly puzzled by many things: 

- why didn't they scout ahead for potential ambushes by the evil pirate guys? 
    - how did they hit one dragon multiple times but miss the other one entirely? Just feels plot-armoury.
    - why didn't Cersei just kill everyone there and then as she so clearly would have done. 
    - why didn't Missandei jump as a fuck-you to Cersei? That would have felt far more powerful. Otherwise, some attempt to take Cersei with her would've been good. 
    - why is Euron such a spectacularly two-dimensional character? He seems to exist just to ham about the place "being evil"

And most importantly.. why didn't Jon say goodbye to his dog properly? I mean seriously WTF??
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4688
    Fuck Jon Snow
    years thy Direwolf has been with him, through battles, saved his life on more than one occasion. And he can’t even say a proper goodbye. Cunt
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • littlegreenmanlittlegreenman Frets: 5066
    RandallFlagg said:

And, at the start of Ep 4 they are burning the bodies of the dead from the battle with the army of the dead, I though old Night King raised them all up as his dead army? How come they didn't all shatter to ice when he got stabbed along with the rest of them?
    Only the White Walkers shatter, the dead just go back to being dead.
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6408

They were the Winterfell dead, hence the eulogy. As regards the zombie undead army, dunno
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • ColsCols Frets: 7265
    RandallFlagg said:

Surely they could’ve just got the dragons to do a few strafing runs and saved themselves a lot of bother with building pyres?
    edited May 2019
    RandallFlagg said:

The dead Dragon shattered didn't It?

RandallFlagg said:

Yeah but it had be white walker-ised, hence the blue eyes/death ray.

Feedback
    Also, how the fuck did Bronn get in and out of Winterfell with a fuckoff massive crossbow? That was some Arya-level shit, for a rather odd scene that didn’t really feel right on any level
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12527
    Jalapeno said:
    RandallFlagg said:

Yeah but it had be white walker-ised, hence the blue eyes/death ray.
    It didn't shatter it just collapsed back to a carcass I think?
  • BeardyAndyBeardyAndy Frets: 716
    Fuck Jon Snow
    years thy Direwolf has been with him, through battles, saved his life on more than one occasion. And he can’t even say a proper goodbye. Cunt
    That glance at Ghost as he left said to me that if he'd tried to say goodbye he'd loose his Kingly calm (I'd be blubbing like a toddler!). And who knows, his agenda might be that he's going to do his bit down south for Danni and then go live out his days with the Wildlings.
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24798

- how did they hit one dragon multiple times but miss the other one entirely? Just feels plot-armoury.
    - why didn't Cersei just kill everyone there and then as she so clearly would have done. 
    - why didn't Missandei jump as a fuck-you to Cersei? That would have felt far more powerful. Otherwise, some attempt to take Cersei with her would've been good. 
    - why is Euron such a spectacularly two-dimensional character? He seems to exist just to ham about the place "being evil"

And most importantly.. why didn't Jon say goodbye to his dog properly? I mean seriously WTF??
    Cersei wants to be able to blame D for everything.
    Forcing D to attack and kill innocents makes D look like a conqueror rather than a liberator, and makes Cersei look like a defender of the innocent.

I WANT TO BUY:
    Fairfield "The Accountant" Compressor Pedal.

• fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24798
    I'm now wondering if it will be Tyrion who kills either Daenerys or John - especially as he knows that Varys has similar thoughts.

I can't see it being Varys as he's been too much of a background character.

I WANT TO BUY:
    Fairfield "The Accountant" Compressor Pedal.

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12492
    edited May 2019
    I'm now wondering if it will be Tyrion who kills either Daenerys or John - especially as he knows that Varys has similar thoughts.

I think it’ll be Varys who kills Daenerys. I think Jamie will kill Cersei too. 

Cersei wants to be able to blame D for everything.
    Forcing D to attack and kill innocents makes D look like a conqueror rather than a liberator, and makes Cersei look like a defender of the innocent.

Sure, but she literally had the chance to end it there and then. I don't buy it.
  • BeardyAndyBeardyAndy Frets: 716
    boogieman said:

I hope its Jamie that kills his sister and he's not just running back to die by her side!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    boogieman said:

I hope its Jamie that kills his sister and he's not just running back to die by her side!
    Yup, me too, and Hound +/- Arya topple The Mountain

Feedback
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12492
    edited May 2019
    Just had a thought: I wonder if all the leading contenders to the throne die? That would leave Genjy (sp?) to become king I think? Firstly, Daenerys made a big thing of legitimising him as Robert Barratheon’s heir but also it’s never really been explained why the Red Witch spared him. She’d been quite happy to kill off others. Arya said she didn’t want to be a lady when Genjy proposed, but maybe she’d accept becoming queen.