Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

cradlesnatchers unite!

What's Hot
axisusaxisus Frets: 28355
Not a paedo thread! just wondering who bagged a younger partner on their journey through life.

Mrs A is 9 years younger that me. Doesn't seem all that uncommon, I used to work with 3 others, two had partners about 10 years younger and one had a husband 15 years older.

At 28 I was happy to have a 19 yr old girlfriend!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    Mrs D is 11 years younger than I. 
  • The bloke I work with is 12 years older than his wife. My dad was 5 years older than my mum. IIRC his dad was 4 years younger than his mum. I am 10 months younger than my gf, she sometimes calls me her toyboy
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7922
    my last partner was 5 years older, the current missus is 11 years younger.
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
  • jaygtrjaygtr Frets: 218
    edited October 2013
    I'm 8 years older than my wife, never notice it really .

• IanSavageIanSavage Frets: 1319
    My last partner was ten years younger than me, frankly it didn't work ;)
  • My ex-wife was approx 7.5 years younger. Clearly it didn't work out between us, but how much of that was down to the age difference, it's impossible to say.

My current partner is just shy of a year older.

My dad's 4 years younger than my mom, which always seemed like a huge gap when I was young, but is nowt really, is it?

• CabbageCatCabbageCat Frets: 5549
    dogload said:
    Lucky bugger. I haven't had a relationship with that sort of gap since my early 20s.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dogload said:
    Lucky bugger. I haven't had a relationship with that sort of gap since my early 20s.
    I have a bad feeling about this. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Reminds me of a Frank Skinner routine he did once about going out with a 16 year old, where in the joke she said "hey, you won't use any of this as material in your show, will you?" and he said "Of course not, love....I'll add a couple of years onto your age...."

• VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15883
    I'm the opposite being 10 years younger than mrs f. It was great when I was 20 and she was 30, had that whole older woman thing going on, now we're older she's starting to fall to pieces (knee, hip etc.) so is becoming high maintenance. May have to trade in for a younger model.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3614
    Ex wife was 12 yeas younger! In fact her mother was only 6 years older than me. Had nothing to do with the split.
    Current lady friend is 8 months older (and I take every opportunity to tell her she's older during those months until my birthday). I have been had relationships with older women, like Vim says at 23 having a hot 30 YE milf is a great thing. Now that age difference would make her a pensioner!!! Good lord perish the thought. 
  • After deciding teenage girls are crazy at the time, since I turned 18 and over I've always dated slightly older, never younger. My g/f is three years older than me, though I look about 10 years older than her because I'm not ageing as well as she is haha.  We're both still under 30 with no kids, and no plan of kids.  Don't know if this will change when she hits 30, tends to be the trigger age for a lot of women I know.

I meet a lot of 18-21 year old women via music and I feel so old next to them already.  I don't think I could ever date another girl under 21 again, too much changes between 18 and 21 (usually university, or 'finding yourself') and they usually have no idea what they want to do with themselves.  I prefer to date women who are more confident in who they are and have a better idea of what they want from their time.  I've found myself already, I'm boring and want to make music, eat food or go to sleep.
  • I'm boring and want to make music, eat food or go to sleep.
    I sympathise. I'd be happy with just the food and the sleep.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    VimFuego said:
    I'm the opposite being 10 years younger than mrs f. It was great when I was 20 and she was 30, had that whole older woman thing going on, now we're older she's starting to fall to pieces (knee, hip etc.) so is becoming high maintenance. May have to trade in for a younger model.
    Mrs Fuego says exactly the same about you.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• bertiebertie Frets: 13578
    Mrs bert did
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15883
    mike_l said:
    VimFuego said:
    Mrs Fuego says exactly the same about you.
    I'd laugh, if I wasn't crying.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    8 years, 15 days difference.

It only comes up when I feel old and get depressed about all the things I haven't achieved. Also the other day she told me to be prepared to wait until I'm 35 before we have kids... Feels like a bit of a kick in the stomach if I'm honest, and I'm surprised how bothered I am. It's fair enough though.
    My V key is broken
  • holnrew said:
    It only comes up when I feel old and get depressed
    I can't get it up when I feel old and depressed
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    Mrs C is 4 years younger than me.

• jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    The good woman is 29, I'm 41. Works just fine. She did all the chasing. Cost me £55k to the ex partner mind. 7 yrs and 3 children. Couldn't be happier.
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."