Design and name your own pedal/guitar/amp

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16299
    Now Behringer and tc are part of the same company I'm hoping for a pedal called A Brief History of Time which is a bit like the tc x4 but no looper ( they are yesterday's pizza), tap optional ( you could use the tap switch as an additional preset instead) and has a load of vintage flavoured delay and reverb settings that are all ace and it's half the price of an x4 as it is made by orphaned children in China.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FuzzdogFuzzdog Frets: 839

You then have to stamp on Simon Cowell's face to turn it off.
    Honestly, I wouldn't care if the input and output jacks were just soldered together with no other internals, I'd buy that pedal in a heartbeat. :))
    -- Before you ask, no, I am in no way, shape or form related to Fuzzdog pedals, I was Fuzzdog before Fuzzdog were Fuzzdog.  Unless you want to give me free crap, then I'm related to whatever the hell you like! --
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    A delay/trem/reverb pedal with tap tempo, but instead of tapping a button you set the tempo by chugging the strings.

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

• hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    Oh, and an auto-djent pedal. Play one note and hold it, the pedal splits it into a preset rhythm and prefixes each beat with the sampled attack of the original note.

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

• usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Mine would be the Outer Tuner. It would make you sound out of tune, all the time. Don't think it would be a big seller, though..
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• olafgartenolafgarten Frets: 1648
    I'd probably go with some sort of drive pedal, where you can download presets based on songs that match the sound as closely as possible. It should also have a foot switch to play the original recording of the song over your guitar, to hide the bad playing.
  • bluechargeboybluechargeboy Frets: 1906
    I'd probably go with some sort of drive pedal, where you can download presets based on songs that match the sound as closely as possible. It should also have a foot switch to play the original recording of the song over your guitar, to hide the bad playing.

It needs a name. Can I suggest "Pubscreamer".
    I'm just a Maserati in a world of Kias.
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27172
    hobbio said:
    A delay/trem/reverb pedal with tap tempo, but instead of tapping a button you set the tempo by chugging the strings.
    TC Flashback, then?
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires