Comments

• LewLew Frets: 1657
    ah Tele players
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LewLew Frets: 1657
    ahh you sadistic Tele players
  • RockerRocker Frets: 5105
    Line the bridges up, raise the action and use it for slide playing.  Then buy a real Tele with six individual intonable saddles.  
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • imaloneimalone Frets: 748
    bigdawg said:
    sorry I didnt read to the bottom of your post about the compensated saddles, and also read on the tele forum that becasue of what theyre made of (not metal) you may lose the ground on the strings if they dont come into contact with the bridge plate.  

What are they made of if not metal? When I hear "compensated saddles" I think of something like the Wilkinson ones which are brass.

(Clicked on this thread thinking it was 50/50 whether it was going to be serious or a tele on fire.)
  • jaygtrjaygtr Frets: 218
    Rocker;76987" said:
    Line the bridges up, raise the action and use it for slide playing.  Then buy a real Tele with six individual intonable saddles.  

No,real tele's have 3 saddles, better tele's have 6.
    :-\"

• jaygtr said:
    Rocker;76987" said:

No,real tele's have 3 saddles, better tele's have 6.
    :-\"

Wisdom!

Actually, 3 compensated saddles isn't so bad, and I really like how they look.