Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

How Northern are you?

What's Hot

Comments

• holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    58% Nottingham. I think it was a bit Yorkshire/Lancs/Mancs specific.

I'm a proud adopted Northerner, a proper one, not like those places ^
    My V key is broken
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 33%.

Born in Scotland and lived around NW England since I was about 5.

This quiz could've been settled in one question -

Mushy Peas?
  • JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    65% and gutted - I didn't realise there was anything further north than Frankly Beeches Services..
    And I've got rickets

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8574
    Yep, pegged me as a Londoner at 22%.
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    100% at first try. Odd though, I currently reside in the borough of Gateshead, which by and large, is quite shit. But a bit handy for work, and for the Metrocentre and Newcastle, for the shops for the spendaholic that occasionally plays with me cock. The bit we live in is dead nice however. Naturally. But I'm born and bred Morpeth, which is a rather nice affluent Northumbrian market town, so am exempt from the usual Northern stereotypes.

So no idea how the fuck I got 100% when the 'survey' was clearly a biased stereotypical wank fuck keeping some spotty oiky cunt in a job, when he/she should be fucking shot for lack of obvious talent. And can I also point out, Up North is not fucking Manchester, that's firmly in the Midlands as far as we're concerned. Up North is being a kick in the arse from the Borders. And yes, we wear t-shirts and mini skirts (the latter almost always pre-viewed in disfunctional mirrors, and no, not at the same time) when it rains/snows on a weekend night when on the piss in December. Because we can fucking take it.

I still got 100% tho. And yes, you are soft southern bastards with your nice weather and that.  ;)
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ClarkyClarky Frets: 3261
    0%
    furthest north I've ever lived is SE London

I reckon the arrow was pointing somewhere around A Coruña
    which is comforting
    play every note as if it were your first
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11545
    How can anyone get 0%.  All you have to do is drink decent beer to get more than that.
  • johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    edited November 2013
     I am so far North we chuck penguins on the barbie.
  • 100% like a boss.
  • bertiebertie Frets: 13578
    johnnyurq said:
     I am so far North we chuck penguins on the barnie.
    poor chap,  I bet he's well pissed off
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
  • johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    Better than chucking them in the barnie. 

:D

Fecking iPad keyboard meets sausage fingers, bum nuggets.
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    jd0272 said:
    100% at first try. Odd though, I currently reside in the borough of Gateshead, which by and large, is quite shit. But a bit handy for work, and for the Metrocentre and Newcastle, for the shops for the spendaholic that occasionally plays with me cock. The bit we live in is dead nice however. Naturally. But I'm born and bred Morpeth, which is a rather nice affluent Northumbrian market town, so am exempt from the usual Northern stereotypes.

So no idea how the fuck I got 100% when the 'survey' was clearly a biased stereotypical wank fuck keeping some spotty oiky cunt in a job, when he/she should be fucking shot for lack of obvious talent. And can I also point out, Up North is not fucking Manchester, that's firmly in the Midlands as far as we're concerned. Up North is being a kick in the arse from the Borders. And yes, we wear t-shirts and mini skirts (the latter almost always pre-viewed in disfunctional mirrors, and no, not at the same time) when it rains/snows on a weekend night when on the piss in December. Because we can fucking take it.

I still got 100% tho. And yes, you are soft southern bastards with your nice weather and that.  ;)
    Take it you don't live in Bensham then.
    My V key is broken
  • siremoonsiremoon Frets: 1524
    42%, which seeing as I hail originally from Derbyshire might be about right although I've been a softy southerner for over 30 years.  You can take the boy out of the north etc.
    “He is like a man with a fork in a world of soup.” - Noel Gallagher
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3091
    12% which is worrying but understandable. 
    I was engaged to a girl from Rossington (nr Doncaster) for a while and in the 90's I got my head kicked in at Wolves and the twats who did it nicked my hat.  Hence my mates used to sing at me "At Molineux by tat". Which, I believe is northern for "without a hat",  So I knew what that meant, at least.
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137

0%. Phew, that's a relief!

I've never been to Jersey, but I did once go to Harrogate. It was cold, wet and thoroughly miserable, just like I was on the day. I couldn't stand the shite weather any further north, and if had had the wherewithal, I'd move to somewhere warmer.

• jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    holnrew;77870" said:
    jd0272 said:

Take it you don't live in Bensham then.

No. But oddly enough I work in the delightful Hamlet of Bensham, and my office has stellar views of the Tyne. When I open my window, I can regularly hear the delightful 'Bensham Symphony' of combined Emergency Services sirens. Which is comforting.

Never been stabbed there yet. ;)
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
  • ftumchftumch Frets: 692
    edited November 2013
    25% which puts me somewhere around London, which I am! Ha. How nice to be a stereotype.
  • ROOGROOG Frets: 562
    75% I find this very disturbing

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    RobDavies said:
    in the 90's I got my head kicked in at Wolves and the twats who did it nicked my hat.  Hence my mates used to sing at me "At Molineux by tat". Which, I believe is northern for "without a hat",  So I knew what that meant, at least.
    unlucky fella. One of the reasons I rarely go to football these days

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• This quiz could've been settled in one question -

Mushy Peas?
    They can't seem to get mushy peas right in London, sometimes they put mint in it! Mint! And they're always green, rather than greenish yellow.