Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

How Northern are you?

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• BucketBucket Frets: 7752
    johnnyurq said:
     I am so far North we chuck penguins on the barbie.
    So far north you've actually come full circle and gone to the South Pole, which is where the penguins live?
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    Bucket;78103" said:
    johnnyurq said:

I am so far North we chuck penguins on the barbie.

So far north you've actually come full circle and gone to the South Pole, which is where the penguins live?
    Well I did say I was painfully Northern.

Damn I would have got away with too it if it wasn't for that meddling kid. ;)

I knewded that really but used it for possible (but failed) comedic effect, my bad. :(

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 11149
    tFB Trader
    The test got it spot on for me ... the little arrow points EXACTLY to the Isle Of Wight (where I was born and brought up) for my score .... chuffed.
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 75% Northern

Hmm, I live in Cornwall!

• jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    rolls1392 said:

75% Northern

Hmm, I live in Cornwall!

That simply tells you that you are more of a man than you thought you were. Well done you.   ;)
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    jd0272 said:

No. But oddly enough I work in the delightful Hamlet of Bensham, and my office has stellar views of the Tyne. When I open my window, I can regularly hear the delightful 'Bensham Symphony' of combined Emergency Services sirens. Which is comforting.

Never been stabbed there yet. ;)
    I've lived in Bensham for a year and a half now, not been stabbed. It has a bit of an undeserved reputation, but I still can't wait to move.
    My V key is broken
  • vizviz Frets: 10780
    4string said:
    Jeez, 90% I'm from the midlands, those 5 years in Manchester really left their mark..l

The midlands IS the north.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    viz said:
    4string said:
    Jeez, 90% I'm from the midlands, those 5 years in Manchester really left their mark..l

The midlands IS the north.
    The "North" is part of the midlands. Manchester is gay.
    My V key is broken
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17941
    tFB Trader
    90% dispite being an East Anglian, aided by the fact that I was in Keswick eating chips and gravy on Friday :D
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    holnrew;78577" said:
    jd0272 said:

No. But oddly enough I work in the delightful Hamlet of Bensham, and my office has stellar views of the Tyne. When I open my window, I can regularly hear the delightful 'Bensham Symphony' of combined Emergency Services sirens. Which is comforting.

Never been stabbed there yet. ;)

I've lived in Bensham for a year and a half now, not been stabbed. It has a bit of an undeserved reputation, but I still can't wait to move.

It's alright as it goes, just a bit generally 'glum'. Even when the sun decides to shine.

Has the largest Orthodox Jewish community outside of Europe. Just a random fact.

"You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."