Lucky poos required!

What's Hot
My lad's having his gall bladder removed today, so prepare your birthing pools please! I figured if the combined efforts of the FB can get Decker's VW camper through it's MOT, then anything's possible !

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    I'm all out of shit, so, as it's nearing guitaring time there'll be a couple of plays of the lucky riff for you.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Just about to make one for you. ;)
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Ooh, infection? Blockage?

Best of luck. As I said I'm having mine out in Jan, so this is relevant to my interests.
    My V key is broken
  • gilbygilby Frets: 176
    The next one's got your name on it.
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    @hol Loads of gallstones, despite him being only 24 and as fit as a butchers dog. His diet of bacon, sausages, pizza and KFC may have caught up with him.

No op today, he may have a gallstone in his bile duct which has to be removed first. Hey, ho.

• johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    I am full of shit and will dedicate a motion or two too your lads health.

Hope it all goes well and that he gets sorted ASAP, good vibes your (and your sons) way dude. Tis horrid when we see our kids suffer.
    edited November 2013

Latest news (bit of a blog, sorry), is he's due a scan to check if there's blockage. If so, they'll stick a camera down his neck to sort that out first, then remove the gallbladder a couple of days later. There not going to send him home, which means he's totally and utterly pissed off, but that's fine by me because it means he's still on their radar instead of getting lost in the booking system. I'll no doubt be calling for some heaving efforts very soon!

Bloke in the bed opposite had his gallbladder removed yesterday morning, they discharged him this afternoon, and he's fine, walking, eating, joking, the lot. Keyhole job, apparently. Four holes in the chest. Good news for you, Hol!

Finally. Had the op earlier, all done, thank fuck for that! Much relief.

• johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    Nice one @chillidoggy glad it all went well, get well soon to mini chillidoggy.
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4954
    Good stuff, @chillidoggy, all of you take it easy...
  • vizviz Frets: 10781
    Great news.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • Am I too late? I had chilli last night so I brewing up a belter. Maybe you can use my defication in some sort of post-op celebration ritual?

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

edited November 2013
    Feel free to unload in order to assist a speedy recovery, chaps!

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17948
    tFB Trader
    I'm feeling a bit under the weather today so you might get more than you bargained for.
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12540
    This mornings effort dedicated to chillipuppy.

My mum has had her gallbladder out. As you say, a keyhole job and she was out of hospital the next day. She has to watch her intake of fats and rich food but otherwise it hasn't affected her.

Cheers guys.

As boogieman says, most people are largely unaffected. Which begs the questions "Why put the gallbladder in in the first place?"

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Chilli, you're welcome to this morning effort, it'll be a hazard to shipping when it get's into the channel....

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bertiebertie Frets: 13581
    sorry,  up early today so already  shed my load,   I'll send word down to Franky boy,  so he can dedicate them
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
  • A few donated over past days to the cause, todays brewing in aid of a speedy recovery...

chillidoggy said: Which begs the questions "Why put the gallbladder in in the first place?"
    Maybe the Blind Watchmaker picked up the wrong bit by mistake ???  so now we all get one...
    (we seem to have a few bits like that and arguably a few bits missing too...)