Lucky poos required!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    He's been on Facebook this morning moaning he's in pain, and that the nurses keep asking him to walk around. He's sounding really grumpy and his acerbic wit is back, so he's clearly returning to his normal self!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    He's been on Facebook this morning moaning he's in pain, and that the nurses keep asking him to walk around. He's sounding really grumpy and his acerbic wit is back, so he's clearly returning to his normal self!

like father, like son.

Besides he should be chatting up the nurses.

Always worked for me....

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

Male nurses?

Male nurses?

Nah, I was looked after by girl nurses. Lots of girl nurses. They all wanted me to stay when I was discharged.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    Barbarians at the gates, soon my pretties.
  • mike_l said: I was looked after by girl nurses. Lots of girl nurses. They all wanted me to stay when I was discharged.
    Lots of talk of pretty nurses and a discharge ...  cause and effect maybe?   >:)

edited November 2013
    mike_l said: I was looked after by girl nurses. Lots of girl nurses. They all wanted me to stay when I was discharged.
    Lots of talk of pretty nurses and a discharge ...  cause and effect maybe?   >:)

They looked after me after surgery. Twice.

Other than that, no comment..... ;)

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17948
    tFB Trader
    I'm feeling a bit under the weather today so you might get more than you bargained for.
    I wasn't kidding. 

A flaming torrent of luck. 
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    My anus is bleeding a lot recently. I'd post a photo of the blood I wiped away (no poo in sight), but nobody would be interested.
    My V key is broken
    holnrew said:
    My anus is bleeding a lot recently. I'd post a photo of the blood I wiped away (no poo in sight), but nobody would be interested.
    Seriously? see a doctor ASAP.

• MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    mike_l said:
    holnrew said:
    Seriously? see a doctor ASAP.
    It's banter like this that makes this forum what it is.
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I have three fissures, the largest of which is right on a blood vessel, which sometimes becomes a haemorrhoid, sometimes the fissure will open it up.

I might go to the doctor just so I can get fingered.
    My V key is broken
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Pics?

• DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3972
    I had fish for my tea last night.
    Pics?

Of Holn getting fingered?

• holnjrew said:
    I have three fissures, the largest of which is right on a blood vessel, which sometimes becomes a haemorrhoid, sometimes the fissure will open it up.

I might go to the doctor just so I can get fingered.

I split my foreskin once. It healed up nice but the scab tasted really fishy. Thought I'd mention it as we're sharing

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom