Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Whatcha playing?

What's Hot

Comments

• Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 8082
    I've finished Sanitarium and while I've still got a lot of C&C to play I'm contemplating picking up the Grim Fandango remaster.

http://www.gog.com/game/grim_fandango_remastered

"I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • racefaceec90racefaceec90 Frets: 1049
    edited February 2015
    well due to a very kind gent called bearnecessities over on the singletrack forum,giving/sending us his ps3 console for nowt!   :-O (i did offer to pay him some money for it,but he didn't want a penny.am still blown away by his kindness,just like a certain jookychap from these parts ;-)

thanks to his kindness,i now have bought some ps3 games to play.some i have played before and some i haven't.

they are

gran turismo 6 (never played this one up till now/have played all the others bar no 5) great game,but by the gods does it have a few updates to install!)

tron evolution. have only played this very quickly,but it does look amazing.also liking the parkour aspect too 9like mirror's edge a bit).

ico/shadow of the colossus hd double pack.  ico is one of my all time fav games ever,and to play it again is bloody great.have yet to play sotc but it is also meant to be awesome too.

journey.  played this on my friend's ps3 and was stunnhed by it absolutely beautiful game  to play and experience.

wipeout hd.  love the wipeout series of games.this looks great,but is still hard as nails to play.

well that is all of them so far ;-)

i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • d8md8m Frets: 2434
    well due to a very kind gent called bearnecessities over on the singletrack forum,giving/sending us his ps3 console for nowt!   :-O (i did offer to pay him some money for it,but he didn't want a penny.am still blown away by his kindness,just like a certain jookychap from these parts ;-)

thanks to his kindness,i now have bought some ps3 games to play.some i have played before and some i haven't.

they are

gran turismo 6 (never played this one up till now/have played all the others bar no 5) great game,but by the gods does it have a few updates to install!)

tron evolution. have only played this very quickly,but it does look amazing.also liking the parkour aspect too 9like mirror's edge a bit).

ico/shadow of the colossus hd double pack.  ico is one of my all time fav games ever,and to play it again is bloody great.have yet to play sotc but it is also meant to be awesome too.

journey.  played this on my friend's ps3 and was stunnhed by it absolutely beautiful game  to play and experience.

wipeout hd.  love the wipeout series of games.this looks great,but is still hard as nails to play.

well that is all of them so far ;-)

SOTC is possibly my favourite game of all time.

It was just stunning(at the time)

But also incredibly fun which is something some games tend to forget about these days.

• dafuzzdafuzz Frets: 1522
    Ico just beats SoTC imo but they're both awesome beautiful games

Journey also...

WipeOut also...

...you did some good blagging basically! :)
    All practice and no theory
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • dafuzz said:
    Ico just beats SoTC imo but they're both awesome beautiful games

Journey also...

WipeOut also...

...you did some good blagging basically! :)

i did buy/download all the games myself i'd like to add,but was kindly given the ps3 by bearnecessities.

am chuffed to bits tbh :-)  

i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

• have just started playing little big planet 2 (my first lbp game).

it's bloody awesome  
    :D

also downloaded sly cooper thieves in time. looks like fun also 
    :)

• have been playing good of war hd (played it originally on ps2).still bloody great (am currently at the temple of pandora/on a bloody huuuge titan's back).

have yet to play the second one (have that also).

also have okami hd which i have wanted to play ever since i heard about the original ps2 version.

it's bloody beautiful/great :-) 

Went on a bit of a psn spree earlier and picked up:

Resident Evil HD
    Abes Oddworld
    Octodad
    Hustlekings(free!)

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4358
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 28628
    Far Cry 4
    Really really fun. Shit story, terrible hammy acting, but it's just really fun setting fire to piratey looking baddies while a tiger is chasing them.

Lego Marvel
    Great for 2 people, though I wish 3/4 of the Fantastic 4 weren't so lame.

Zelda: Skyward Sword
    I tried to finish this the other day, as I'd got 90% through it a couple of years ago. I just can't do it. The controls are frustrating at best, and just plain awful at worst. Motion controls for flying a bird in a storm and trying to hit a moving target in said storm with "motionplus" controls that aren't actually very accurate, I'm talking about you... And it gives you so many helping hands when you don't need them, and none when you do need them. I don't normally feel sad about Nintendo games, but bleh :(
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    edited May 2015
    have very recently bought a windwaker special edition wii u console bundle.

as well as

mario kart 8
    trine 2 director's cut
    super mario 3d world

and mario and luigi at sochi olympics 2014 (have to buy a wii u nunchuck to play it though).

loving the console and games tbh the wii u gamepad is fab.

am pretty crap at mario kart 8 and mario 3d though.

have to say that the windwaker hd is a fantastic update to the gamecube original,it's also one of my all time fav games.

• have very recently bought a windwaker special edition wii u console bundle.

as well as

mario kart 8
    trine 2 director's cut
    super mario 3d world

and mario and luigi at sochi olympics 2014 (have to buy a wii u nunchuck to play it though).

loving the console and games tbh the wii u gamepad is fab.

am pretty crap at mario kart 8 and mario 3d though.

have to say that the windwaker hd is a fantastic update to the gamecube original,it's also one of my all time fav games.
    we MUST get a MK8 session in, you done the latest update that unlocks 200cc and Mirror mode without having to gold every track in 150cc..?
    I really want MK8 but WiiUs are still silly expensive here for what would likely be a month's entertainment. Are there other Wii U games worth bothering with apart from Mario 3D World?
    edited May 2015
    strumjoughlamps yes i have the update.

i was hoping that we could also play super mario world 3d as well,but unfortunately it isn't online i don't think?

will definitely play online mk8 with you though (although i am rubbish at the game).

stickyfiddle have a look at this video 

and for games that are yet to be released on wii u   

• I am looking forward to Yoshis Woolly World and have massive fingers xxd for Project Cars Wii U, if they have intergrated the gamepad well I will choose it over the PS4 version.
    edited May 2015
    I got bored with the cops and robbers style of hardline so traded it in and picked up some psn vouchers and battlefield 4.

I never played BF4 before, it's now my favourite online shooter.

Aside from BF I have been working through some psn titles:

Abe new and tasty
    Resident Evil HD
    Octodad(bizarre game!)

• TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 8066
    Far Cry 4
    Really really fun. Shit story, terrible hammy acting, but it's just really fun setting fire to piratey looking baddies while a tiger is chasing them.
    Marksman bow + fire arrows = heavies no longer a problem! 
    Red ones are better. 
    TimmyO;620498" said:
    stickyfiddle said:

Far Cry 4Really really fun. Shit story, terrible hammy acting, but it's just really fun setting fire to piratey looking baddies while a tiger is chasing them.

Marksman bow + fire arrows = heavies no longer a problem! 
    Haven't used fir arrows yet. I have all the takedown perks though. As much as it requires no skill and only one button press, jumping from one truck to another to stab the driver in the neck then kneecap the gunner with the driver's gun NEVER gets old :D
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 25445
    Just got the new COD:AW maps.

There is a new grapple mode that's great fun.

Overall the maps on DLC2 are far better than on DLC1.

Other than that, I'm loving the Grim Fandango update! 

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

Will have to look that up. I need better broadband though - I usually put an entire clip into guys and then get killed with one swift shot to the head, then killcam shows me doing bugger all. Gets a bit depressing, which is a shame cos it's a good game.

I haven't payed Grim Fandango - hoping for a PS Plus freebie at some point. Same for Last of Us remastered. Really want to play it again but it'll be free eventually!