Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Whatcha playing?

What's Hot

Comments

• sinbaadisinbaadi Frets: 1336
    Not sure what all those can be had for individually, but that is a great bundle at a good price.  The thing with Valve games is that if you get just one, like Half Life 2, you'll soon want to try others, they're that well put together.  Portal/2 are brilliant.  And Left4Dead/2 are just brilliant fun Zombie shooters.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Street fighter 4

Doing a drinking family tournment thing.  Great fun
    PSN id : snakey33stoo
  • d8md8m Frets: 2434
    Just finished the Advanced Warfare campaign.

Never fails to dissappoint!

• Far Cry 4.  loving the free roaming world,  currently about 20 hours in and at 23%.  

@thumpingrug ;

Brilliant isn't it.

Scares the life out of me when the fish come at you underwater mind!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24864
    d8m said:

I am proud to say I have never played any COD single player game for longer than 10 minutes, and even then only because my web connection was crap.

Multiplayer or GTFO!

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dafuzzdafuzz Frets: 1522
    Picked up LA Noire again over Chrimbo, started it months ago but got distracted by various things. Great game! Done about 13 cases now, not long left I think.

Also realised I never finished Zelda Twilight Princess, so picked that up again. Literally 10 minutes into the dungeon I was stuck on before I wanted to throw the controller through the telly.
    All practice and no theory
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7922
    heh, I've still got Twilight Princess to finish too :)

I completed Skyward Sword but I've got stuck far more in TP.
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27743
    I need to get back on LA Noire and get that done before more PS4 stuff comes out. Then Mass Effect 3. 

I've done the COD:AW campaign and am chomping through Alien Isolation on PS4. 

I was completely hooked on Skyward Sword 2 years ago, then stopped because I didn't want it to finish so soon. Haven't played since. Must get back into that and get it done. Same for Skyrim...
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • sinbaadisinbaadi Frets: 1336
    I picked up Bioshock infinite in the steam sales for a fiver and played that over Christmas. Utterly brilliant.

• playing the crew 360 atm,and loving it :-)

i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

I need to get back on LA Noire and get that done before more PS4 stuff comes out. Then Mass Effect 3. 

I've still got ME2 to do...

Thankfully with my January health kick now in action I won't be spending dozens of hours a week (not to mention half my bloody pay) in pubs and bars so should get a good few hours in this month

• bobblehatbobblehat Frets: 557
    Forza 5  - Hadn't played a forza game since forza 3 on the 360. Handling and gameplay have improved massively .The handling was a real turn off in previous games but they seem to have struck the right balance of simulation and arcade with this one.

COD -AW  - Not totally convinced with this one. I've always been a fan of the modern warfare series but so far I'm disappointed. It plays more like Halo than a COD game and I f***g hate Halo.
    edited January 2015
    d8m said:

I am proud to say I have never played any COD single player game for longer than 10 minutes, and even then only because my web connection was crap.

Multiplayer or GTFO!

T_FB clan then?

\m/

• bobblehat said:
    Forza 5  - Hadn't played a forza game since forza 3 on the 360. Handling and gameplay have improved massively .The handling was a real turn off in previous games but they seem to have struck the right balance of simulation and arcade with this one.

COD -AW  - Not totally convinced with this one. I've always been a fan of the modern warfare series but so far I'm disappointed. It plays more like Halo than a COD game and I f***g hate Halo.
    Try one of the forza horizon games.  Im part way through Horizon 2 which brings it to a sort of southern France location, though both 1 and 2 are pretty similar.  another open worldish setting with both good off and online elements 

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4250
    edited January 2015
    @Stickyfiddle - I picked up Alien yesterday; Unfortunately it's another one of those games that gives me instant headaches (Bioshock, & Dead Space do similarly - guess it's the lighting?) so I only got an hour into it but I'm already bricking it and I haven't even seen the damn thing yet!!!
  • I've given my gaming side a bit of regeneration as of late, I didn't gel with my XBox One and hardly played it since I had it and having traded it for a PS4 this year I find it so much better, feels like being back where I belong (had every PlayStation before that).

While I've not subscribed for online play just yet I have been having fun playing DriveClub, I find it a lot better than Forza 5 anyway, to be honest I didn't think I'd find DriveClub much good but I'm pleasantly surprised, it's pretty basic I know but I do feel a lot more into it than Forza.  I love the weather effects too.  Should keep me going until Gran Turismo 7 at least, good job really as knowing that franchise it'll be a while.

Also started Alien Isolation, but echoing previous posts I'm not far in and probably a bit to go until I see that monstrocity.  All I've got left to get started on is GTA 5, I'm pretty sure it'll be good.
  • I'm being completely old school and playing Star Wars Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast...

My band - Crimson on Silver  For sale - Blackstar HT-5S

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

Lego Marvel on the PS3 with my daughter this weekend - we finished the main story and are now just running around the city collecting bits and bobs. Loads of fun

She's developed a disturbing habit of yelling "suiciiiiiiiiiiiiii...." as she jumps off the helicarrier. I'll have to keep an eye on that

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • downloaded Driveclub yesterday now its £19.99 and so far I would say it is well worth it.. some of the cars in behind camera mode are a bit dubious and can seem a bit 2dish, and I cannot remember how long its been since I played a racer without a racing line or a kicking soundtrack but its kind of nice.