Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Whatcha playing?

What's Hot

Comments

• StevepageStevepage Frets: 3099
    I've been playing Elder scrolls: Skyrim. I love that game, I think I'm obsessed because I've been playing it constantly since it was first released 3 years ago. I lose myself in that game more so than anything else
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • wibblewibble Frets: 1112
    Stevepage said:
    I've been playing Elder scrolls: Skyrim. I love that game, I think I'm obsessed because I've been playing it constantly since it was first released 3 years ago. I lose myself in that game more so than anything else
    I loved that game. Some of the glitches pissed me off though, and I can't complete some of the DLC missions because some of the characters are dead in my main game! Don't have the time to start again :(

• KerpunkKerpunk Frets: 75
    Stevepage said:
    I just wonder round the game world... Robbing everyone blind with no intention of completing the story.
  • MonkeyboneMonkeybone Frets: 277
    Mostly recently I've been playing MGSV: Ground Zeroes, it's good, but my god is the main campaign short. The side ops are good for a bit of fun. I've also been an ultimate geek and downloaded the GZ app for my tablet, basically you can have an interactive map open on the tablet without having to use it in game.

Still not convinced by Kiefer though (still hoping David Hayter has a cameo as Solid in TPP).

My band - Crimson on Silver  For sale - Blackstar HT-5S

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27757
    I still haven't finished Skyrim. I'm nearly there but don't want it to end. I've done them same with loads of games - get 90% then stop because I don't want to finish it too quickly. 

Zelda: Skyward Sword, Deus Ex: HR, GTAV (though did eventually do that one).

Recently I've been playing Puppeteer with MrsF, which is bloody weird and not actually that great. Also Vessel from PS+, which is a neat puzzle-platformer thingy.

I've also downloaded Civilsation V onto the Mac for when I'm travelling. Haven't tried it yet though. Tempted to get XCOM on there too. I liked it on PS3 but that kinda game feels more suited to laptop setup than controller.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10340
    Or Civ5 is like crack cocaine. When you turn that on kiss goodbye to 4 hours +

I am currently working through the last of us. Its a really good game, I have that and Bioshock infinite to finish then I think I am going to take the plunge and get a PS4
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27757
    Not playing it yet but Toybox Turbos is out in a couple of weeks, by Codemasters. They don't have the licence any more, but it's Mirco Machines in all but name. As a regular player of MM96, MMV3 and MM64 back in the day I cannot fucking wait :D

In other news, I've picked up Mass Effect 2 again and completely hooked once more. Been on FTL, Badland and XCOM on iPad too, each making very good use of touch controls in different ways. Just been gifted a free steam copy of Xcom so I think I'll move over to the mac version before I get too far into the iPad one.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dafuzzdafuzz Frets: 1522

Have been catching up with my gaming since I did my last exam a couple weeks back. I've sunk 30 hours into FFXIII-2 mostly just grinding and catching monsters which I find really relaxing.

Finishing Twilight Princess and am looking forward to Skyward Sword.

Going for a Suda 51 binge after that with No More Heroes, Shadows Of The Damned, Lollipop Chainsaw and Killer Is Dead all lined up on the shelf.

All practice and no theory
  • Sunset Overdrive a week to go, seems like ages since I preordered and downloaded ready for release day.

Other than that Forza Horizon 2, Trials Fusion, BF4, Fifa 15 and The Golf Club all currently getting my attention.
  • Command and Conquer: Red Alert, on the PC. Like it's 1996 all over again.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17899
    tFB Trader
    Command and Conquer: Red Alert, on the PC. Like it's 1996 all over again.
    KERCHING!
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I just got Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri from GOG.com. I don't understand it yet.
    My V key is broken
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4952
    Freecell.

• Angry Birds Seasons 

I am currently of 241 of 14,670,281 on iPhone/iPad. Which isn't bad considering the top 159 scores are almost certainly fake. 

Probably explains why I can't play Colorado Bulldog...

• xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    Team fortress two for me all the way, with a bit if payday 2 on the side :-)
  • strumjoughlampsstrumjoughlamps Frets: 3362
    edited October 2014

Jet Set Radio for 99p, Castle of Illusion remake for £2.49.... YES PLEASE

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/sega

• hour and half of Sunset Overdrive this morning, chuffing superb, Jet Set Radio meets Crackdown
  • what is on your up coming release list?

never been a fan of Far Cry but the new one coming out looks rather good, GTA XB1/PS4 with its first person mode looks good too.
  • Far Cry 4 looks good, and the new COD actually looks tempting for the first time in a few years. Remastered GTA V has a first-person mode and loads of new missions, which looks interesting, and LBP3 is out soon, so I'm going to have to get a PS4 for that and Alien Isolation :D

I'm still going through Mass Effect 2 but nearly there on that.
  • Tone71Tone71 Frets: 634
    holnrew said:
    I just got Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri from GOG.com. I don't understand it yet.

Yeah it`s a weird one, I gave up and went onto Tropico 5, it`s good plus no-one can be miserable with that music playing.