Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Whatcha playing?

What's Hot

Comments

• MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    I shall mostly be buying the songs when they're on offer - steam is always having some sale or another...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Tried a PS4 in teh supermarket today. The controller is excellent. Everything wrong with the DS3 has been fixed and the wider handles should stop the complainers getting cramp (I always held the DS2/3 quite loosely, but apparently lots grip it tightly and that's crampy, I guess?!)

COD ghosts, on the other hand, felt a bit dull. Played identically to the current gen and didn't really look any different either. Hopefully next year's will be a COD4-scale leap.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • Finished Prince Of Persia (2008). Good platforming, but stupid trying-to-be-edgy ending

Started Remember Me from PS+. A couple of hours in and excellent so far. Neither the platforming or fighting are the best of their genre, but it's easy enough and gorgeous to look at.

Christmas Eve is next PS+ switch; we get Don't Starve (PS4), and DmC and Borderlands 2 (PS3), which are meant to be good. Which is good :)
  • Borderlands 2 is excellent, much the same as the first but with even more craziness happening. I wouldn't mind a go on DmC too, the demo was fun. :)
  • BranshenBranshen Frets: 1222
    Dota 2. The only game that I'd waste my time on. There's a reason why it's the biggest game in the world.
  • I have just been playing Fifa 14 PS4(nowt special I always play Fifa) but it was via the PS Vita, its pretty darn awesome
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Guacamelee, off PS+. Shit's hilarious.
    My V key is broken
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4255
    edited December 2013
    Aliens: Colonial Marines - so I picked this up a few weeks ago in the PSN sci-fi sale for £3.99. Even for that amazingly low price, it's still disappointing. 3/10 :(
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    Aliens: Colonial Marines - so I picked this up a few weeks ago in the PSN sci-fi sale for £3.99. Even for that amazingly low price, it's still disappointing. 3/10 :(
    My friend bought it at full price with the Power Loader statue...  Imagine how disappointing he was
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Finished Remember Me. Yahtzee covers it well, as ever. Glad I played it, glad I didn't pay £40 for it. Wish the fighting had been more like Batman. 6.5/10

• Mass Effect in the PSN sale. Oh god all my free time is going to be gone forever... It's quite good though. Have put it on easy and so far enjoying it more than the first chunk of ME2 that I played yonks ago.
  • Lego Marvel Super Heroes on PS4 is just jaw dropping amazing, nuff said, when not on a mission New York is free roaming and it is massive in every dimension.. I have yet to hit an end whether up down or all around.

my Son has Zelda A Link Between Worlds that I have found myself looking over his shoulder watching.. it looks very good and will be giving it a go myself.
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17917
    tFB Trader
    I'm playing Borderlands 2 on the PS3 at the moment as it's this months PS+ game.
    Enjoying it so far, but I think you need to play co-op to get the best out of it.
  • Got battlefield 4 for chrimbo on the XB 1, seems ok so far.   I like the fact that their is a training areas for testing how to drive and fly stuff.  Seem to have spent a lot of time in there just buzzing around in the choppers.

Only one multiplay game so far (not had much chance) and it seemed the same well designed set p as other BF games.

• Mass Effect in the PSN sale. Oh god all my free time is going to be gone forever... It's quite good though. Have put it on easy and so far enjoying it more than the first chunk of ME2 that I played yonks ago.
    Too much talking!! I got ME and ME2 free from the link someone posted on here and played ME up to the point where you get a spaceship and it seemed that over half the time is just spent running around and skipping through boring talky bits. More shootin plz!!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    They get streamlined a lot as the series goes. 

ME3 is much less RPG and more shooty.
  • BezzerBezzer Frets: 592

Currently Assassins Creed IV which is nicely back to form and pissing all over AC:III from a great height.  Probalby helps that the "hero" is welsh :-p

Got Borderlands 2 lined up on the Instant Games Collection thing but didn't really enjoy Borderlands 1 that much, so it might not stick.

Picked up Dead Space 3 in the PSN Jan sale for £6.50 (ish) last night though so expect that'll be next up after AC:IV

tFB Trader
    I liked Borderlands 1, but it was so tuned for multiplayer that it was almost uncompletable in 1 player mode. 

I ended up stuck in a cave with no ammo unable to get out without being shot to pieces and had to quit.

I'm hoping 2 will have thought about friendless people like me. I've chosen a character with regenerating ammo to make sure.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I'm on Borderlands 2 as well, playing as a sniper. It was a bit difficult at first until I got decent guns, but I've got to a point with robots and stuff, and it's a bit tricky.
    My V key is broken
  • Should be playing Tomb Raider 2013, but compatibility issues with NVidia graphics cards has borked it :(
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...