Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Whatcha playing?

What's Hot

Comments

• cruxiformcruxiform Frets: 2668
    I don't play much on my Xbox360 these days but when I have the time I jump straight onto FIFA14 or GTA 5. I do like the arcade downloads, loved War of The Worlds, Prince of Persia and Limbo. Just downloaded the xbox version of Flashback. Ah, memories of my old Amiga...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • With the dawn of a new console generation I have decided to jump back into gaming by getting the last generation.  Having bought a PS3 I have marvelled at how good some games are and paying a fiver for each one at the trade in shop certainly doesn't hurt.

Uncharted 1 and 2 are brilliant - 3 is in the pile waiting to be played.
    The Last Of Us seems a bit heavy hitting but full of quality.
    Gran Turismo 6 seems no different to Gran Turismo on PS1 which I suppose isn't a bad thing.
    The new Tomb Raider is Uncharted with an unhappy female main character.
    Batman Arkham Asylum is fun, but there's a fair bit of lumbering around aimlessly, which makes Batman seem not very cool.

I'm loving the fact that I have about 10 years of games to catch up on.  I don't know whether I should get the Metal Gear Solid HD collection and get up to speed on them.  And the GTAs seem far too dauting a prospect at the moment.

One thing I think is that all the COD style FPS games bore me to tears.  That whole genre doesn't seem to have moved on since Timesplitters 2 on the Gamecube and they seem so clunky when compared to the likes of Uncharted.
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7360
    ...right this minute?? RISK for the Atari ST under emulation on my W7 laptop...

why not watch the master in action!!

<Vintage BOSS Upgrades>

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• dafuzzdafuzz Frets: 1522
    Just picked up LA Noire and am loving it so far (about an hour in). The facial thing is really good! I haven't used ebay in like years so last week they said "we miss you, have a £10 voucher", so I went looking for something costing £10 or as close as dammit; this was the first thing I saw I fancied.

In other news replaying FFVIII (on the PSP this time) in anticipation of Lightning Returns.
    All practice and no theory
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    Uplink
    and I have Hacker Evolution for when I'm not too drink yto rememnber linux commands
  • racefaceec90racefaceec90 Frets: 1023
    have a few more games to start (list below).

1. trials evolution gold edition pc  (bought this for £7.00 in morrison's.only problem is my laptop isn't powerful enough to run it properly,so graphics are a bit strange/glitchy).the game itself runs though and is great fun indeed   reminds me of a modern version of kikstart on C64.

2. skyrim pc  woohoo my laptop can run it (just!)

3. bully scholarship edition pc  a fantastic game by rockstar,very underrated.

4. tron 2.0 pc  i love the original film and this game does it justice 

5. prey pc awesome game and did portals before er portal did em.

6. unreal (the first one) pc  actually a great fps and looks good still today imho.

7. C64/AMIGA emulator and games  nuff said 

8. skate 2 360  loved tony hawk's 1 & 2 so was looking forward to this game.is very nice to look at,but controls are a bit tricky to get to grips with.a great skateboard game though.

9. pacman dx championship 360 basically pacman 2.0 on monster energy drink  actually a great update of the original game.

i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

• sweepysweepy Frets: 4218
    Haven't played a computer game in years , never enough hours in the day 
  • dafuzzdafuzz Frets: 1522
    I'm still plodding along with my PS3 until there's some killer next gen titles out. Catherine and Brutal Legend at the mo. Also picked up Space Marine off Amazon for £2 (seemed rude not to) so am probably going to have a crack on that soon. I used to like them Warhammer desktop games
    All practice and no theory
  • wolsnahwolsnah Frets: 190
    Just finished Dark Souls 2, although still niggling me that King Vendrick is still wandering around his cave as I couldn't slaughter him despite being loaded on the souls that were needed. Probably going to waste my life away playing FFX and X-2 HD. Lost countless hours to these on the PS2 so looking forward to reliving them, but wary of getting completely sucked in again!
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27833
    I've been on Fez on PSN. Cracking little puzzly game
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7922
    I've just finished Assassin's Creed II on XBox, not sure what to go for next.
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
  • d8md8m Frets: 2434
    Got a PS3 yesterday as they are pretty cheap now :)

I got GTA and COD and have been recommended to download something called Dust514???

add me if you want(just say your from here in the request so I don't think your a random):

Gehrys

Be warned though. 

I am rubbish!

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4255
    Invite inbound -  sclarke_62

I've got GTA too (assuming you mean V) so I'll happily whoop your ass on there like the goddamn n00b you are! :D Do yourself a favour and get a Playstation Plus membership, you get free games every month and they're generally pretty decent. :)
  • KerpunkKerpunk Frets: 75
    Football Manager 2014 doing what Moyes didn't.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • wibblewibble Frets: 1112
    Getting frustrated with Trials Fusion! :D

• wibblewibble Frets: 1112
    Paul_C said:
    I've just finished Assassin's Creed II on XBox, not sure what to go for next.
    You should play the rest of the series if you enjoyed AC2!
  • wolsnahwolsnah Frets: 190
    Just downloaded the new free Soul Calibur Lost Swords on PS3. Quite good fun, but definitely built for people with no control where micro transactions are concerned. 
  • d8md8m Frets: 2434
    Invite inbound -  sclarke_62

I've got GTA too (assuming you mean V) so I'll happily whoop your ass on there like the goddamn n00b you are! :D Do yourself a favour and get a Playstation Plus membership, you get free games every month and they're generally 
    PS+ looks interesting!

Nice selection of games every month.

• rauldukeraulduke Frets: 81
    I've got South Park Stick of Truth sat waiting to be played.

Bought it a month ago and still haven't even got round to starting it yet.

I'll probably hammer it over the weekend if I get a chance.

Hoping it's as good, and also offensive, as I've heard ;)!