Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Whatcha playing?

What's Hot

Comments

• d8md8m Frets: 2434
    Completed Ghosts campaign this evening!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4438
    South Park game looks amazing!
    I used to be a MASSIVE gamer from age 5 up to 15, then I picked up a guitar... and I never really got back into it. If I play now, I sort of feel guilty, like I've wasted time. It's fun, but I don't feel I've gotten anything lasting out of it - so I tend to play for a little while then not touch a game again for years. 
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4253
    I picked up Fallout: New Vegas yeterday. A bit behind the times I know, but I only played F3 a few months ago! Here's hoping that it kept the same elements that made F3 great. :)
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7922
    I settled on playing through Bioshock for a second time, with the intention of finally playing Bioshock 2 once I've finished (I've got, and finished, Bioshock Infinite, which was disappointingly finite, IMHO).

Others I own, but haven't given enough time to yet include: Fallout 3, Crysis 2, Skyrim and Dishonoured (which made me motion sick for some reason) .
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31150
    Dug my PS3 out for South park the game

I thoroughly enjoyed ensuring the smooth running of Kenny's emergency abortion and also the precision surgery needed for Cartman's penile extension.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • racefaceec90racefaceec90 Frets: 1021
    edited May 2014
    if anyone on 360 wants to play some gta v/trials fusion doom 1 & 2 or anything else if i have it my gamertag is adamski2112

i am rubbish btw

especially in gta v (i just spend most of my time messing about in the aircraft/motorcross bikes if i can find one ;-)

oh yeah i havd minecraft also (forgot that :-)
    i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27757
    Just started Metro Last Light today. I'm about 5 hours in and really enjoying it as much as any super-bleak sneaky commie apocalyptic espionage tale I've played before :)
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • racefaceec90racefaceec90 Frets: 1021
    just been re-installing all my games to another 360 (after my last one gave up the ghost/overheating problem).

have been re-installing/re-downloading all of them since yesterday 2pm (27 hours so far). 

thought it would be a simple fit hdd to new 360,but oh no (it never is with microsoft). format then reinstall everything from discs/download/cloud saves. it's a big pile of arsebiscuits 

:x
    i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4253
    There's an easy fix for that...

Buy a PlayStation. ;)
  • wibblewibble Frets: 1112
    Anyone playing the Destiny alpha?

Seems quite fun so far (PS4)

Any PS4 owners registered for the Destiny beta?

I'll have 2 extra codes when they're released on the 17th if anyone wants one?

• FX_MunkeeFX_Munkee Frets: 2491
    Just completed the Tour in DriveClub again ;)
    My thumb hurts.
    Shot through the heart, and you’re to blame, you give love a bad name. Not to mention archery tuition.
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17899
    tFB Trader
    FX_Munkee said:
    My thumb hurts.
    Show off!
    FX_Munkee said:
    My thumb hurts.
    Show off!
    No, really, my thumb does hurt, and I've mangled the rubber cap on the DS4 thumbstick.
    Shot through the heart, and you’re to blame, you give love a bad name. Not to mention archery tuition.
  • dafuzzdafuzz Frets: 1522

Nearly got 100% on Lego Batman 2! Personally I would've stopped after finishing the main story but the little princess has her heart set on unlocking Supergirl so we have to collect all 250 gold bricks which basically amounts to 100%ing it.

She resisted my offer of Lego Avengers for her birthday though. Will have to buy it as a reward for a good end of year report from school or summat.

In other news, have just started NG+3 on Demons Souls and am determined not to use the glitch this time :D

All practice and no theory

dafuzz said:

Nearly got 100% on Lego Batman 2! Personally I would've stopped after finishing the main story but the little princess has her heart set on unlocking Supergirl so we have to collect all 250 gold bricks which basically amounts to 100%ing it.

She resisted my offer of Lego Avengers for her birthday though. Will have to buy it as a reward for a good end of year report from school or summat.

In other news, have just started NG+3 on Demons Souls and am determined not to use the glitch this time :D

I'm about to finally get around to starting Lego Lord of the Rings!

I've just finished grinding through the multiplayer of Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag to get my Platinum trophy. yay me :D

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17899
    edited July 2014 tFB Trader
    FX_Munkee said:
    FX_Munkee said:
    My thumb hurts.
    Show off!
    No, really, my thumb does hurt, and I've mangled the rubber cap on the DS4 thumbstick.
    Ooo, I really want to try it. 

I've felt the last few GT games weren't up to much and I was a big fan of Motorstorm so I'm keen to see what you guys can do with the genre.
    Yay just set a new record for dragging a Golf GTI pointlessly quickly around some Indian Hill Villages!
    Am developing a callus on my Thumb.
    Anyway, it's quite pretty IMHO is all I will say (otherwise I may get fired).
    FX_Munkee said:
    Yay just set a new record for dragging a Golf GTI pointlessly quickly around some Indian Hill Villages!
    It certainly looks impressive from the screenshots/trailers released so far...
    http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/07/11/ps4-exclusive-driveclub-gameplay-vs-real-life-comparison-shows-striking-similarities/

What is it you do there?

wibble said:
    FX_Munkee said:
    It certainly looks impressive from the screenshots/trailers released so far...
    http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/07/11/ps4-exclusive-driveclub-gameplay-vs-real-life-comparison-shows-striking-similarities/

What is it you do there?
    Chief coffee machine operative, senior programmer, and principal Dualshock 4 destroyer.
    Now I will have to kill you, sorry.