clean boost recommendations

2»

Comments

• martinwmartinw Frets: 2150
    tFB Trader
    EricTheWeary said:

There was a Rothwell F1 on the classifieds here as well which seemed a good price for a pedal of that quality.

Buy this, they're brill.

(If you do and the battery clip is missing, it's my ex-one that went missing in the post!)   ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Quick and dirty clip of the Blaster.

It's various Strat positions in Jamup Pro on ipad (switching the pedal off for the quiet bit and on for the louder, obviously!). First half is Fender Twin model, second is a crunchier Matchless patch.

The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • If you like the sound of your amp then I do recommend the lazy J Cruiser Deuce. Pricey but worth it IMO
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • nickpnickp Frets: 183
    fantastic thanks guys.  big thanks to @stickyfiddle for the sound clip.

I've just taken Rich's TC which I'm probably going to use in the loop but am tempted by the stratoblaster - maybe after xmas - and use it in front of the amp

cheers again

nick
  • MistyMisty Frets: 135
    Best clean boost I ever had was the Lizard Leg Flying Dragon I sold through the MR forum just before it went down. It's an excellent boost which doesn't change your original tone. I like the RC Booster as well; it's not really transparent as it adds a bit of high end which is difficult to dial out, but it's a useful pedal.

• photekphotek Frets: 1507
    I still really like the SHO, the clones are pretty much the same and you can get them for £25. Really nicely fattens up the front end of an amp.