chase bliss delay

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• I haven't looked at the price to be honest. 
    I generally have no issue with a quality item costing what it costs. 

I just want to see something new. Kudos to Chase bliss for pushing the envelope, im just not a fan of the rubix cube like config on them. 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7828
    But actually they are very intuitive and he does some good demo vids. Will definitely get my hands on it at some point.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7319
    edited January 2016
    I think the WV looks a wonderful bit of kit... The others intrigue me less by very nature of them being effects that don't interest me massively, but the technology employed is very impressive throughout.

He also designed one of my very favourite pedals of all time in the Zvex Instant Lo-Fi Junky and seems a thoroughly nice chap in his videos, so he's alright by me :D
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7828
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Love it. Want it. And the Gravitas still. I'm not sure the Metal Muff I bought today will satisfy my urges :)

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LewLew Frets: 1657
    meltedbuzzbox;938742" said:
    Lew said:

If you can have control of the time and repeats on an automated ramp like the WV has that could have some seriously fun sounds

so a moogerfooger then?
    Dunno. Not familiar with em
  • Well it sounds pretty cool. It also sounds a fair bit like a Count to 5 in places.
  • rossyamaharossyamaha Frets: 2462
    I consider myself a pedal geek and I've never come across these guys until today. Sound Affects have them in and got chatting. They're certainly money but look great. Must do more digging. 

I play guitar and take photos of stuff. I also like beans on toast.

• RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 12050
    I consider myself a pedal geek and I've never come across these guys until today. Sound Affects have them in and got chatting. They're certainly money but look great. Must do more digging. 
    To be fair, Joel's first pedal is only released about 18months ago, but since then he has been busy, releasing a new one about every 5-6 months, with mk2 for his first 2 pedals. 

So now from nothing, there is a chorus vibrato, a phaser, a tremolo, flanger and delay.