Admin / Mod Interventions

What's Hot
1222324252628»

Comments

• Classifieds repost of a Facebook ad for a partscaster fake removed. I honestly can't believe that we still have to deal with this so often after 10 years of patiently explaining it to people.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 9reaction image Wisdom
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26588
    edited December 2023
    Classifieds repost of a Facebook ad for a partscaster fake removed. I honestly can't believe that we still have to deal with this so often after 10 years of patiently explaining it to people.
    flyingv now banned for the abusive PM I got in retaliation for the above. Yeesh.

For the avoidance of doubt, if anyone ever tells us to "shove your poxy forum up your arse" (or similar), we're highly likely to conclude that they no longer wish to continue using the forum, and will take steps to assist with that.
    <space for hire>
    19reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 8reaction image Wisdom
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8707
    Brio’s Facebook thread removed because Facebook insists on displaying his personal email address.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @DB1 taking a (voluntary) break from the forum to chill for a bit.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    @chrisv has decided to take his leave of the forum. Honestly, after today, I kinda feel his pain...
    <space for hire>
    1reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Eleven thread has been disappeared. Partly because of the idiotic comment that kicked it all off, partly because arguing about it instead of flagging it ended up completely ruining the thread, and mostly because of a productive conversation with the one who owns the magazine.

There's a lesson here for everybody.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 12reaction image Wisdom
    Smellyfingers is in the cooler, because it's the second time he's gone too far (that we're aware of).
    <space for hire>
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8707
    The “Never had a bad eBay sale” thread had been taken down whilst the moderators consider a complaint
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited April 9
    Fingers657 in the cooler, for homophobic post followed up by the usual "Ban me if you must" "I don't give a shit about petty-minded people" response to a warning.

He does get points for the hilarious "I've had the most commented thread on here in ages" comment, though. I haven't had a variation on "Do you know who I am?" in years.
    <space for hire>
    17reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
This discussion has been closed.