Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Reverbs...

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• MarkGAKMarkGAK Frets: 118
    edited December 2013

I'll throw my support behind the MS70-CDR too. One of the most underrated pedals available at the moment. While it's not totally comprehensive, our demo shows off some of what it can do:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• Thanks @ddlooping and @not_the_dj , I'm not that fond of the G3 verbs and was considering this, but assumed they would be similar.  Guess it all depends whether I would like the extra sounds or not.

• Reverbs start ~50 seconds

A comparison with a Strymon pedal...

• I can vouch for zoom ms70cdr .totally amazing sounds and once you get the hang of how to stack and store patches !
    Pretty quiet too,one of the only pedals I can stick in front of my old Fender rocpro amp without any squeals :-)
    Like it that much prob gonna get multi stomp for drives and amp sims for open Mic easiness .......
  • Asked Martin if I could put a spring reverb in my Orion but negative.  So I'm after a HOF for the effects loop.
    "Nobody needs more than 20 strats." Mike Landau
  • Fusionista;113344" said:
    Asked Martin if I could put a spring reverb in my Orion but negative.  So I'm after a HOF for the effects loop.
    You can get really good spring reverb sounds from pedals that are dedicated to it for a bit less money - ehx holy grail, for example, or even the old dano spring king (which is a spring reverb). Just food for thought :) the hof is bloomin excellent though, you'll not go wanting!
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7350
    ...stand in a Bucket when you playing....
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>