WTF .. woman drags dead dog

What's Hot
FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• NikkoNikko Frets: 1803

Thing is, she looks like quite an elderly Lady, and this must have been extremely distressing for her. In shock that it happened and probably not knowing how to deal with the situation. I feel sorry for her.

**Signature space available for a reasonable fee. Enquire within**
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 10reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6414
    Nikko said:

Thing is, she looks like quite an elderly Lady, and this must have been extremely distressing for her. In shock that it happened and probably not knowing how to deal with the situation. I feel sorry for her.

Yep, what I thought too
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602
    edited June 2016
    Nikko said:

Agree .. but nobody thought to help her. A quick pic and a post on Facebook was more important .. she's clearly distressed.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    I feel less sorry for her than I do for the woman who pushed a cat in a bin.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Fretwired said:
    Nikko said:

Agree .. but nobody thought to help her. A quick pic and a post on Facebook was more important .. she's clearly distressed.
    Todays world unfortunately. Surprised we haven't seen a selfie taken by a twat with a man-bun and silly beard laying on the floor with the dog.
  • hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    Drew_fx said:
    What? You feel less sorry for an elderly lady who lost her beloved pet then you do for a scumbag who tried to kill somebody else's? Even by your standards that's pretty messed up.

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
    Drew_fx said:

Nah...dogs rule.

The cat had it coming.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188

That cat in the bin video was pretty funny though imo.

Ah kitty, stroke, stroke, purr, purr, ....... in the bin with you!

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    You see, I didn't think it was funny at all. I don't find animal cruelty amusing.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 11reaction image Wisdom
  • Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
    Of course the reality of it wasn't funny, but the imagery of it was. Well to me anyway.

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

Right, I get you. I still didn't find it funny.

• BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1793
    To be fair, what was that lady supposed to do with her dead dog by the side of the road. It's not as if it was small enough for her to pick up and carry home, and a lot of people that age either wouldn't have a mobile or have anyone to phone for help  :(
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.

hobbio said:
    Drew_fx said:
    What? You feel less sorry for an elderly lady who lost her beloved pet then you do for a scumbag who tried to kill somebody else's? Even by your standards that's pretty messed up.
    <post here>

< air here >

< your head here >
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7363
    I thought that this was going to be about the screamo band "woman drags dead dog".
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    Drew_fx said:

hobbio said:
    Drew_fx said:
    <post here>

< air here >

< your head here >
    Oh, if I missed a subtle nuance please explain it to me. I was only going by the words you posted.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom

hobbio said:
    Drew_fx said:

hobbio said:
    Drew_fx said:
    <post here>

< air here >

< your head here >
    Oh, if I missed a subtle nuance please explain it to me. I was only going by the words you posted.
    Nope. No nuances, just me being a cunt.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Oh ok, as you were then.

• SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    The dead dog wasn't the problem, it was all the Bangladeshi's and Turk's chasing it for their restaurant main course.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • TheBlueWolfTheBlueWolf Frets: 1536
    Fretwired;1103616" said:
    Nikko said:

Agreed. Sadly today's priorities have changed.

Twisted Imaginings - A Horror And Gore Themed Blog http://bit.ly/2DF1NYi

• BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5883
    That is quite sad, I do genuinely feel sorry for her, but I'm going to tell the joke anyway.

"I have a Dog with no legs"

"Really, watcha call it"

"Marlboro"

"Why"

"I take him out for a drag now and then"

<:-P
    Only a Fool Would Say That.