WTF .. woman drags dead dog

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745

FF sake's it was only a dead dog being dragged along.  Hell at least it wasn't alive.  It was dead FFS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giKSrXY9-cQ

Some of the Council flats we used to change the glass in, all over London would open your eyes.  Each to their own though.. 

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22562
    edited June 2016
    Fretwired said:
    Agree .. but nobody thought to help her. A quick pic and a post on Facebook was more important .. she's clearly distressed.

The article states that the eyewitness was on her way to work and saw the woman arguing with a young man. When the eyewitness realised the dog was dead, she called both the RSPCA and the police. As the pictures in the Telegraph article show, the woman doesn't move from that spot and is still there when the police arrive, indicating the eyewitness stayed for some time. 

In the Mail article the eyewitness says that she was told to fuck off by the woman. The woman eventually removed the dead dog's collar and tried to walk away, leaving the corpse there in the street. The eyewitness owns dogs herself and said that she ended up crying: the owner was described as being more than a bit wierd, going from emotionless to smiling and laughing. 

Short version: the eyewitness did try to help. The dog owner sounds off her nut. 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    Dog owners are ruthless, sociopathic two face wankers.  I should know I strim verges for a living.  Fuck them all to hell.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    hobbio said:
    You see, I didn't think it was funny at all. I don't find animal cruelty amusing.

I agree. But it's dead, isn't it?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • NikkoNikko Frets: 1803
    The cat wasn't, no.
    **Signature space available for a reasonable fee. Enquire within**
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28354
    Looking at the pic, there's no way that woman dragged a dog of that size anywhere. Typical bullshit headline
  • BloodEagleBloodEagle Frets: 5320
    Thats horrible
  • hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    hobbio said:
    You see, I didn't think it was funny at all. I don't find animal cruelty amusing.

I agree. But it's dead, isn't it?
    I was talking about the cat in the bin thing.

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

• axisus;1104485" said:
    Looking at the pic, there's no way that woman dragged a dog of that size anywhere. Typical bullshit headline
    This.... you read that the commuter who shot the photo 'claimed' the woman dragged the dead dog. I reckon I would struggle to drag that dead weight on a concrete path.

Poor woman, and the fact someone would take time to take a pic but not help shows the social media attention seeking world we are becoming.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    Sambostar said:
    The dead dog wasn't the problem, it was all the Bangladeshi's and Turk's chasing it for their restaurant main course.
    The racism doesn't bother me but the incorrect use of the apostrophe really gets my goat
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TroyTroy Frets: 224
    Reminds me of someone who set himself on fire (he did have mental issues) in the town centre on a Saturday where I live and most of the people stood and shot video/took pics and only a couple of people actually went to help him. Some people are just sick in the head where a photo opportunity is more important then someones life, sadly he died a couple of days later...
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited June 2016

Poor woman, and the fact someone would take time to take a pic but not help shows the social media attention seeking world we are becoming.

The eyewitness did try to help. She was told to fuck off. She then called both the RSPCA and the police. She was still present at the scene when the police arrived. It says so in multiple articles. What more would you like her to have done? 

• Poor woman, and the fact someone would take time to take a pic but not help shows the social media attention seeking world we are becoming.

The eyewitness did try to help. She was told to fuck off. She then called both the RSPCA and the police. She was still present at the scene when the police arrived. It says so in multiple articles. What more would you like her to have done? 

it doesn't say any of that in the link provided so if you would like to provide links to multiple articles saying otherwise I might give them a read...m'kay
    edited June 2016
    As I posted earlier:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3632834/Woman-drags-DEAD-dog-London-street-collapses-morning-walk-tries-leave-body-shocked-onlookers-challenge-her.html

The eyewitness who took the pictures did try stepping in and received abuse. She then called the police and the RSPCA. The shots featured in both the Telegraph and Mail articles show that the dog owner and deceased animal were in the same spot before the police arrived and when they had arrived, indicating the eyewitness stayed for some time. From the point of the eyewitness, it was a sensible policy to take pictures as they would be evidence in case of any criminal proceedings for animal cruelty. The incident happened around 9.45am and she didn't post anything online until gone 12pm going by the time on the screenshot. 

I'd say she did entirely the right thing and that the accusations of her being a social media attention seeker are most unfair. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602

As I posted earlier:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3632834/Woman-drags-DEAD-dog-London-street-collapses-morning-walk-tries-leave-body-shocked-onlookers-challenge-her.html

The eyewitness who took the pictures did try stepping in and received abuse. She then called the police and the RSPCA. The shots featured in both the Telegraph and Mail articles show that the dog owner and deceased animal were in the same spot before the police arrived and when they had arrived. From the point of the eyewitness, it was a sensible policy to take pictures as they would be evidence in case of any criminal proceedings for animal cruelty. The incident happened around 9.45am and she didn't post anything online until gone 12pm going by the time on the screenshot. 

I'd say she did entirely the right thing and that the accusations of her being a social media attention seeker are most unfair. 

So the dog posted the images on her Facebook account .. :-)

She deserves some abuse as she took the pictures and posted them on Facebook  .. nobody forced her to do it.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • hugbothugbot Frets: 1528
    edited June 2016
    The gods dead so its not really animal cruelty is it, its just acting weird with a dog corpse.

And I don't really blame anyone for taking pictures when they see something really weird.

Or for not knowing what the proper thing to say to a person dragging a dog corpse is.

Honestly I don't really see who's to blame in this situation or why its worth reaching to try and find one. Its just a weird situation all round.
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602
    hugbot said:
    The gods dead so its not really animal cruelty is it, its just acting weird with a dog corpse.

And I don't really blame anyone for taking pictures when they see something really weird.

Or for not knowing what the proper thing to say to a person dragging a dog corpse is.

Honestly I don't really see who's to blame in this situation or why its worth reaching to try and find one. Its just a weird situation all round.
    I'll go out on a limb and say I disagree - why to people feel the need to take pictures and shame people on Facebook. The dog obviously died whilst it was being walked .. the dog walker was distressed (police report). The woman who took the pictures made a pretty hateful FB post without knowing all the facts. The owner could have been distressed, deranged or mentally ill.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    edited June 2016
    hugbot said:
    The gods dead

I hope we have a decent wake.

• hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    hugbot said:
    The gods dead

I hope we have a decent wake.

I won't be going, I wouldn't know him from Adam.

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread