British Airways cabin crew....I'm sick of this!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33965
    BA are very expensive for what you get.
    I only really fly Virgin these days- in flight wifi FTW.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 12052
    I like BA, especially their holiday deals, been using it to go on holiday to Europe the last few years, 5 days in Florence in a 5 star hotel with breakfast with flight included for £400. Can't argue with that.
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    My V key is broken
  • SnapSnap Frets: 6270
    edited June 2016
    I like BA, especially their holiday deals, been using it to go on holiday to Europe the last few years, 5 days in Florence in a 5 star hotel with breakfast with flight included for £400. Can't argue with that.
    yep. The deals are very good.

I travel a lot for work, and anything above 4 hours is business class, which is fortunate. BA are good, but not the best. The arrangement of the seats is weird - it means that when they are flat out, someone who's up agains the window has to climb over anyone asleep to get out to the isle, bad design.

There is something comforting about BA though, good service, as well. Leaving some hole of a place like Moscow, its always nice to get into that plane tbh.

I've always found BA economy short haul (2 or 3 hours) to be very good. Great service, food and drink included, good fleet, no complaints at all from me.

Best business class I've had has been Emirates I think. Ace. Turkish, Thai, Virgin, Qantas, all good too. Phillippine, not so good.

Virgin Premium Economy is good. On a long flight, I reckon its worth the extra outlay.