Article 50, Boris, Gove and Cameron.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• FX_MunkeeFX_Munkee Frets: 2491
    No.  General elections are about many different lies, and the many different lies we vote on never come to pass, as they were lying in the first place. - and for he vast majority it doesnt matter what the "manefestos" say or positions are,they still vote the same way.

Most Labour voters vote Labour - even if it means cutting their own throats,  Most con supporters vote con even if it means cutting theirs.  To think differently is naive.

FTFY
    Shot through the heart, and you’re to blame, you give love a bad name. Not to mention archery tuition.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BogwhoppitBogwhoppit Frets: 2754
    Rocker said:
    Saw Boris Johnson on the TV sometime yesterday.  He looked like a guy that had discovered his dog had eaten his hamburger and pissed on his chips....
    .. then realised he'd left his copy of 'Kinky Donkey Buggery Weekly' in his drawer at city hall for Sadik Khan to find.

• bodhibodhi Frets: 1340
    Might be old news to many out there, but I had to go read up on it first.  Very interesting.

• fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24878
    bodhi said:
    Might be old news to many out there, but I had to go read up on it first.  Very interesting.

For those that are unaware...

The author of that piece, Robertson, is a QC and one of the finest lawyers there has ever been. If it wasn't able to be verified his CV would look like it was made up.

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd