The Brexit guilt swapping thread

What's Hot

Comments

• hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    Moe_Zambeek;1132045" said:
    [quote="professorben;1132033"]I'm quite happy to throw abuse at remorseful Leave voters.
    Not conducive to the unity of tFB :) plenty of other threads for vitriol, this is a place for peace and reconciliation ;)[/quote]

Well then they can always...... Leave!!!
    A ha ha
    No seriously, cunts.

So I'm a cunt now too.

You, yes, YOU, are a cunt. You know nothing about me, yet you continue to insult me because I voted in a way that may affect you personally. I'm sorry, I didn't realise the fucking world revolves around you. Call me what you want, you tosser, because if I don't get banned for this (highly likely since you're mates with the modmins) you're going on my ignore list.

Twat.

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 27087
    hobbio said:

...because if I don't get banned for this (highly likely since you're mates with the modmins) you're going on my ignore list.

I'm not getting involved in the actual argument going on, but I'm just going to say...if anyone gets coolered, this will be nothing to do with it. Nearly three years on, I'm surprised I even have to say it.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17899
    edited June 2016 tFB Trader
    hobbio said:

...because if I don't get banned for this (highly likely since you're mates with the modmins) you're going on my ignore list.

I'm not getting involved in the actual argument going on, but I'm just going to say...if anyone gets coolered, this will be nothing to do with it. Nearly three years on, I'm surprised I even have to say it.
    And furthermore I don't know the guy from Adam I don't even have any incentive to give him special treatment.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • professorbenprofessorben Frets: 5106
    hobbio;1132547" said:
    professorben said:

Moe_Zambeek;1132045" said:[quote="professorben;1132033"]I'm quite happy to throw abuse at remorseful Leave voters.

Not conducive to the unity of tFB :) plenty of other threads for vitriol, this is a place for peace and reconciliation ;)

A ha ha

No seriously, cunts.

So I'm a cunt now too.You, yes, YOU, are a cunt. You know nothing about me, yet you continue to insult me because I voted in a way that may affect you personally. I'm sorry, I didn't realise the fucking world revolves around you. Call me what you want, you tosser, because if I don't get banned for this (highly likely since you're mates with the modmins) you're going on my ignore list.Twat.[/quote]

Ok so I may have gone a bit tonto over this.
    But tell me how would you feel?
    Yes MY world revolves around me and mine, it's called perspective.
    I don't give two shits about you or anything you care about, yet you have managed to directly affect my family and potential way of life, for what? What have you gained in the last week? How are you now better off?
    Yes I'll call you a cunt, if that makes me one then now we have something in common, let's be mates..........
    I am actually a nice guy, or at least I was until morons like yourself decided that people with an accent were unacceptable in Blighty, I work hard I pay my taxes, I try to be as best a dad as I can.
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Moe_Zambeek;1132531" said:
    Well, this thread didn't turn out how I imagined.

Much like the referendum :)
    If only the world had moderators......
  • hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    edited June 2016
    hobbio;1132547" said:
    professorben said:

Moe_Zambeek;1132045" said:[quote="professorben;1132033"]I'm quite happy to throw abuse at remorseful Leave voters.

Not conducive to the unity of tFB :) plenty of other threads for vitriol, this is a place for peace and reconciliation ;)

A ha ha

No seriously, cunts.

So I'm a cunt now too.You, yes, YOU, are a cunt. You know nothing about me, yet you continue to insult me because I voted in a way that may affect you personally. I'm sorry, I didn't realise the fucking world revolves around you. Call me what you want, you tosser, because if I don't get banned for this (highly likely since you're mates with the modmins) you're going on my ignore list.Twat.[/quote]

I don't give two shits about you or anything you care about, yet you have managed to directly affect my family and potential way of life, for what? What have you gained in the last week? How are you now better off?
    Yes I'll call you a cunt, if that makes me one then now we have something in common, let's be mates..........
    I am actually a nice guy, or at least I was until morons like yourself decided that people with an accent were unacceptable in Blighty, I work hard I pay my taxes, I try to be as best a dad as I can.

EDIT: I refuse to sink to his fucking level.

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

• NikkoNikko Frets: 1803
    hobbio;1132547" said:
    professorben said:

A ha ha

No seriously, cunts.

That's a bit much fella. I think in at least one other thread he has stated his reason for voting leave, and it isn't because he doesn't like people with accents.

Its good that you want to be a good Dad, fantastic actually. Im the same, and I know if it actually came down to it (and I don't think it will), and your Missus had no choice but to go back to the Czech republic with your Son, I wouldn't be moaning about the fact I might be losing some money in wages, or that I couldn't yet speak the language. Id just fucking go with them, to be with them, and continue to be the good Dad that I aspire to be.

I voted remain by the way, and my Wife voted leave. Guess what, we still love each other, and we still look after our 2 year old Daughter just as well as we did a week ago.

**Signature space available for a reasonable fee. Enquire within**
    I'm done.
    I can't carry on like this, I'm not a hating type guy, I've said things I never thought I would, what's done is done, we can't change it, no one cares about the future of the country otherwise people wouldn't have voted the way they did.
    Let's hope that if I do have to leave ( lol) I'll actually be able to live there.........
  • dtrdtr Frets: 1037
    I'm done.
    I can't carry on like this, I'm not a hating type guy, I've said things I never thought I would, what's done is done, we can't change it, no one cares about the future of the country otherwise people wouldn't have voted the way they did.
    Let's hope that if I do have to leave ( lol) I'll actually be able to live there.........
    A mate of mine took a huge leap and moved to Poland with his (Polish) wife and daughters and it's been brilliant for them.  If things don't look good for you here its a great opportunity.  I'd do it if I could... well, sort of am as my wife's from Somerset and I'm moving to Weston-Super-Mare, but I guess that's not quite the same.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22577
    dtr said:
    A mate of mine took a huge leap and moved to Poland with his (Polish) wife and daughters and it's been brilliant for them.  If things don't look good for you here its a great opportunity.  I'd do it if I could... well, sort of am as my wife's from Somerset and I'm moving to Weston-Super-Mare, but I guess that's not quite the same.
    WSM has no running water, the eleccy goes off at 8pm, and 64% of the population there list 'scurvy' as their favourite hobby. 

• SeshSesh Frets: 1885
    dtr said:
    A mate of mine took a huge leap and moved to Poland...

Impressive. I'd have got a plane.

Anyway,

I think there is a portion of leave voters who do regret voting leave now. Its absurd to assume all leavers did so because they are racist. And, voting leave was not a racist vote. But, what is has done has handed a sense of validity to those who are racist. Farage and Boris are gaining as well. I think the leave voter remorse is mainly because of these two reasons.

Whether the result went "your" way or not is done now.

Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a guitar a little.
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 27087
    Sesh said:

Farage and Boris are gaining as well. I think the leave voter remorse is mainly because of these two reasons.

I always said this referendum was basically an election-by-proxy, and I was laughed at :(
    <space for hire>
  • Sesh said:

Farage and Boris are gaining as well. I think the leave voter remorse is mainly because of these two reasons.

I always said this referendum was basically an election-by-proxy, and I was laughed at :(
    Isn't it nice to know that everyone is in on the joke?
  • TroyTroy Frets: 224
    I'm quite happy to throw abuse at remorseful Leave voters.
    I had noticed, and thanks for implying i'm a cunt. You don't know me and with your attitude never will.
  • @ProfessorBen, why don't you marry this girlfriend of yours?
    Handsome_Chris;1132916" said:
    @ProfessorBen, why don't you marry this girlfriend of yours?

Woooah hey let's not get carried away here chaps........
  • Handsome_Chris;1132916" said:
    @ProfessorBen, why don't you marry this girlfriend of yours?

Yeah, you 'love' her; however, you don't want her kicking you out of the marital home with half your goods, plus other costs once she has UK citizenship.
    Handsome_Chris;1132946" said:
    professorben said:

Handsome_Chris;1132916" said:@ProfessorBen, why don't you marry this girlfriend of yours?

Yeah, you 'love' her; however, you don't want her kicking you out of the marital home with half your goods, plus other costs once she has UK citizenship.
    You've met her then?
  • No, @Professorben, I haven't.  Has she kicked you out of the marital home already? lol
    Handsome_Chris;1132965" said:
    No, @Professorben, I haven't.  Has she kicked you out of the marital home already? lol
    Lol nooooo it's just the key seems to not work anymore????