THAT'S IT, I FUCKING QUIT

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• CabicularCabicular Frets: 2214
    And I fucking quit, too.
    Oi, I had a damn good reason. What's your excuse?

Brexit remainer's snide comments, and continuous dripping. Just when I think they've decided to shut the fuck up, they're back like a bad dose of the clap and frankly I've had enough of it. So had Fretwired.

It's been fun over the last few years, but I think it's time for me to fade away before I become any more pissed off by it all.

All the best, chaps!

Chilli.
    Typical Brexiter attitude.... Things don't go your own way you up and leave ;) Us poor jocks had 2 years of the independence debate to fall out with our friends and family before launching into this. I'm surprised we haven't had tanks on the streets yet!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4954
    And I fucking quit, too.
    Oi, I had a damn good reason. What's your excuse?

Brexit remainer's snide comments, and continuous dripping. Just when I think they've decided to shut the fuck up, they're back like a bad dose of the clap and frankly I've had enough of it. So had Fretwired.

It's been fun over the last few years, but I think it's time for me to fade away before I become any more pissed off by it all.

All the best, chaps!

Chilli.
    Say it ain't so!
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2924
    Sticky erb is the only thing I "read". 
  • GruGru Frets: 339
    Well it's broken again!   The Nicholas Cage images keep disappearing after 60 seconds. ;-)

Apart from that, working fine for me.  
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WolfetoneWolfetone Frets: 1479
    Seriously, people...READ THE GODDAMN STICKY POSTS!

It's not like I post these things for my own health, you know. If I see one more person say, "Oh, but the editor doesn't quote properly" or "I've got no formatting in my editor", they're getting banned for life.

Also, if anybody posts in those threads without reading the previous comments, I'm sending them a shit in a Jiffy bag.
    Surely the software allows you to directly message all users to get any important messages to us?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 27165
    Wolfetone said:
    Seriously, people...READ THE GODDAMN STICKY POSTS!

It's not like I post these things for my own health, you know. If I see one more person say, "Oh, but the editor doesn't quote properly" or "I've got no formatting in my editor", they're getting banned for life.

Also, if anybody posts in those threads without reading the previous comments, I'm sending them a shit in a Jiffy bag.
    Surely the software allows you to directly message all users to get any important messages to us?
    I could, but it would probably kill the server to do it, and I wouldn't want to be messaging all the users who haven't bothered to come back (there are a lot) - taking up disk space.

In any case, I never miss a good opportunity to moan ;)
    <space for hire>
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7414
    By the way ive refreshed my browser umpteen times and sometimes still get the trapped in the quote thing, are you sue the expiry on the relevant script files is only a day?
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    Empty your cache on the app if on a mobile. Worked for me 
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16090
    Hertz32 said:

Where's Dec?

tae be or not tae be
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • speshul91speshul91 Frets: 1397
    Lol or wis?