Pretty sure this guy on ebay doesn't even realise he's selling an original Tubescreamer.

What's Hot

Comments

• robinbowesrobinbowes Frets: 3072
    DiscoStu said:
    It just sold for £630!
    Look at this on eBay  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122090286902

I just sold mine for £600 outside ebay. :)

R.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9708
    £630...

Some folks are 'kin mental
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Juan and Jamal are identical twins.

So once you've seen Juan, you've seen Jamal.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Juan and Jamal are identical twins.

So once you've seen Juan, you've seen Jamal.
    Racial profiling. 
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
  • Ro_SRo_S Frets: 929
    why write to the seller informing him what he had?

it says on the pedal what it is.  if he cant be bothered to research it;  that's his look out.
    over 20 effects pedals FOR SALE, click here to see my classifieds thread.   My trading feedback

Effects for Me & my Monkey    
    YouTube channel     Facebook         Fretboard's "resident pedal supremo" - mgaw

• Ro_S said:
    why write to the seller informing him what he had?

it says on the pedal what it is.  if he cant be bothered to research it;  that's his look out.
    Turns out no, it seems that if someone selling for personal gain doesn't do their research, then all people who are aware of what it truly might be worth are duty bound to tell them. 
    Alternatively if you bag a bargain in a charity shop, feel free to brag about it.  
    edited August 2016
    amen.

i feel more duty bound to inform the seller that he cant spell.

if the pedal didn't state what it was on it, then i might understand;  but the seller couldn't even put that in the ebay item listing description. that's his problem.  the lazy/stupid twonk.

this is why there aren't any bargains to be had any more.  thanks, beef.

beef should work for ebay.  he could write a seller's listing guide. ''this is how to describe your item:  write the name of the product in the little box''. ''would you like me to hold your hand - or undo your flies when you need a wee?''

over 20 effects pedals FOR SALE, click here to see my classifieds thread.   My trading feedback

YouTube channel     Facebook         Fretboard's "resident pedal supremo" - mgaw

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    I bet you're sorry you made this thread now @Beef .
  • BeefBeef Frets: 260
    edited August 2016
    Ro_S said:

this is why there aren't any bargains to be had any more.  thanks, beef.

Yeah, frankly, it's just not on. There aren't any bargains any more, and you're welcome for that. If anyone sees any more potential bargains please do get in touch, I will sort that shit right out. Not on my watch.

Mark my words, you thrifty fuckers, I will end you. The only bargain you'll be getting is... the... one that's more than you bargained for...

RRP or bust.

Oh and @bingefeller my only regret is that I haven't been vigilant enough to stop all the other bargains. Someone, somewhere is getting a cracking deal, and that keeps me awake at night.
    15reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited August 2016
    @Beef ;;; 

I heard a couples of rumours about you.  maybe you can confirm whether they're true or not.

1).  you started the ''nanny state''.

2).  you used to volunteer at an animal rescue sanctuary but nowadays you instead spend your Sunday mornings going around car boot sales telling the vendors that they're pricing their stuff too low.

I wish - I start to convulse violently if I'm within 15ft of a car boot sale. 

Also, those hedgehogs aren't going to save themselves.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    ^

those poor car boot sale vendors being taken advantage of due to your failure to give them pricing advice.  you horrid person,

Haters gonna hate - So it goes ;)
  • Ro_S said:
    ^

those poor car boot sale vendors being taken advantage of due to your failure to give them pricing advice.  you horrid person,
    @beef is actually David Dickinson. 
    edited August 2016
    @beef is actually David Dickinson. 
    we won't be getting any ''deals'' on ebay anymore due to @Beef.   no ''cheap as chips''.

@Beef next venture is to break free market capitalism. I think he's a Soviet infiltrator.  Where's McCarthy when you need him.   

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Beef said:
    Reported.......
    That horse is obviously Arabian, I see this as a racially motivated hate crime. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited August 2016
    ^
    when that horse gets to the knackers yard for cat meat we can be confident @Beef will be at hand to ensure it goes for a fair market price.

• Ro_S said:
    ^
    when that horse gets to the knackers yard for cat meat we can be confident @Beef will be at hand to ensure it goes for a fair market price.

I believe it's destined for the meat counter at Asda. 
    edited August 2016
    Ro_S said:
    ^

I believe it's destined for the meat counter at Asda. 
    well, the chavs need something to eat - otherwise they'll just abuse the food banks.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom