People who don't put supermarket trolleys back

What's Hot

Comments

• Bygone_TonesBygone_Tones Frets: 1532
    edited August 2016
    I used to work as a car park litter picker for Ikea. A lot of people seemed to think it was ok to leave used nappies on the car park.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5852
    holnrew said:
    That makes you as bad as the litterers IMO. It's not the restaurant staff's fault that your garden got littered and you just go and make a load more work for them.

Utter bullshit , if KFC made some effort to stop this then he wouldn't need to take this type of  action himself. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    holnrew said:
    That makes you as bad as the litterers IMO. It's not the restaurant staff's fault that your garden got littered and you just go and make a load more work for them.

Utter bullshit , if KFC made some effort to stop this then he wouldn't need to take this type of  action himself. 

It's punishing the wrong people.
    My V key is broken
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Yeah you should have couriered it to the colonel himself.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    holnrew said:
    holnrew said:

It's punishing the wrong people.
    Yeah, the poor kids in their probably have little influence on KFCs policies on how to combat the problem of their wrapping becoming litter.

Its ok though as I'm 99% sure that this never happened.

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WezVWezV Frets: 17501
    There used to be an old guy around here who always took trolleys back to the correct shops.  Everyone assumed he was homeless, but i don't think he actually was.

then a new Sainsbury's opened up and they didn't want him associated with the shop so asked him to stop

He passed away a few years back, (crikey, its been 10 years) but the legend of Trolley Ted lives on

http://www.burtonmail.co.uk/sad-farewell-trolley-ted/story-21485930-detail/story.html

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16669
    I used to work as a car park litter picker for Ikea. A lot of people seemed to think it was ok to leave used nappies on the car park.
    I used to live on a country lane in Shropshire. Used nappies were regularly thrown into the bushes at the side of the road or dumped in the passing places. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • xsheqxsheq Frets: 71
    axisus said:
    I always take trolleys back. Also my OCD thing has to 'tidy up' other trolleys that are there and put them into each other. Some people are just lazy fekkers who weren't brought up properly
    This. 
  • Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2492

MWU-HA-HA-HA !!!!
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602
    I used to live on a country lane in Shropshire. Used nappies were regularly thrown into the bushes at the side of the road or dumped in the passing places. 
    Part of my back garden backs onto a school. On a Saturday the school hall is rented out to a group of born again Christians - for about 18 months a group of mothers would lob nappies into my garden. I complained to the school who confirmed they'd had problems - the caretaker was emptying a bin and got a handful of shit. After my complaint the nappy throwing got worse .. I got a picture of the culprits but no action was taken. They even came to my house and lobbed them into the front garden. The group got thrown out in the end - the problem was moved to another part of town.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28397
    Went to asda once and whilst we were unpacking our stuff some guy was by the trolleys trying to wrestle his £1 out and getting agitated. He eventually went. I took our trolley over and thought, "oh, he left his £1, couldn't get it out". I grabbed it with vice like grip and yanked it out. As we drove out onto the main road I caught him out of the corner of my eye - heading back to the trolleys with a member of staff. Ooops! Oh well, it was only a quid.
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6813
    Move to a nicer place?
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Leave trolleys dotted around the car park and use parent and child parking spaces.

Piss off as many people as possible and hope that one of them has some gumption to open their mouth.
  • WezVWezV Frets: 17501
    capo4th said:
    Leave trolleys dotted around the car park and use parent and child parking spaces.

Piss off as many people as possible and hope that one of them has some gumption to open their mouth.
    As a genuine user of parent and child spaces I do worry about leaving my offspring for the short trip to the trolley park.  But I do it anyway, and generally you don't see many abandoned trollies near those spots
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    I use a child mannequin in the rear car seat for when my son is not with me so I don't get into rows with mums who can't get a space and have to walk an extra 30 yards.
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1409
    Fretwired said:
    Part of my back garden backs onto a school. On a Saturday the school hall is rented out to a group of born again Christians - for about 18 months a group of mothers would lob nappies into my garden. I complained to the school who confirmed they'd had problems - the caretaker was emptying a bin and got a handful of shit. After my complaint the nappy throwing got worse .. I got a picture of the culprits but no action was taken. They even came to my house and lobbed them into the front garden. The group got thrown out in the end - the problem was moved to another part of town.
    What the fuck? Soiled nappy-lobbying Christian mothers? With vendettas against grassers?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 7066
    capo4th said:
    I use a child mannequin in the rear car seat for when my son is not with me so I don't get into rows with mums who can't get a space and have to walk an extra 30 yards.
    It's the extra width that's useful - getting a baby seat out of the car in a tight parking space can be a challenge.
    Previously known as stevebrum
  • TheBlueWolfTheBlueWolf Frets: 1536
    I went to Tesco earlier and ended up with a trolley that had a discarded Costa coffee cup in it.

I bet that fucker had a man bun.....

Twisted Imaginings - A Horror And Gore Themed Blog http://bit.ly/2DF1NYi

• holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    bbill335 said:
    Fretwired said:
    What the fuck? Soiled nappy-lobbying Christian mothers? With vendettas against grassers?
    It's what Jesus would have wanted.
    My V key is broken
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom