SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Re-purge of remaining pedals

2»

Comments

• Received; well packaged (almost impenetrable, in fact) such a tidy little pedal! Can't wait to try it tonight. Good service BUMP
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    Pharaohian sold.

Only 3 normal pedals left. I'll consider an offer if you're considering multiple...

The big 'un I don't expect to sell here to be fair, and I'll not take an offer on that ;)
  • Big up to @juansolo. The Bender is a cracking pedal. 
  • Big up to @juansolo. The Bender is a cracking pedal. 

So is the Greasebox and Beefhead if I recall. If I wasn't about to do a similar purge to raise cash, I'd be buying them!
    Just to let everyone know. All outstanding pedals went out this morning. Should be with you in the next couple of days.
    Big up to @juansolo. The Bender is a cracking pedal. 

So is the Greasebox and Beefhead if I recall. If I wasn't about to do a similar purge to raise cash, I'd be buying them!
    I'm really surprised they're still kicking around. The Greasebox particularly. The Buzz-a-like I don't expect to sell and I'll just gut that and re-used the hardware as it's a nice box. The Lament won't here due to cost. But the two DAM knock-offs I expected to go. I'll happily keep those if they don't get any bites.
  • Pm'd on behalf of Shobet
    edited September 2016
    DAM clones sold.

That was unexpected!