Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Heads up..Gibson Memphis ES Deal

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• There was an ex employee on Instagram insinuating that Amazon was the only thing keeping Gibson going and it was now a race to the bottom for the brand and its retailers. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Its interesting especially as they only increased their prices 2 or 3 weeks ago on 2016 models. I do often think that all the guitars and amps the world will ever demand have already been made, but I guess thats true of most things. 
  • Delivery has landed..only 2 345's left, 5 es330's 2 natural 335's and 15 cherry 335's....pics will be on the site tomorrow with serail numbers and weights...probably just after lunch..I've pulled a few cherry 335's, 2 345's and a 330 out and they're as lovely as I expected them to be..all have a reasonable amount of figuring..tasteful rather than a piece of furniture...

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • The 345 is wicked, tempted to sell the family silver and get a red 335 as well! 
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3299
    My word. A cherry with a Bigsby......  It's on the list, but both hands over my eyes right now.
  • Deijavoo said:
    My word. A cherry with a Bigsby......  It's on the list, but both hands over my eyes right now.
    I don't think any of these come with a Bigsby. Remove your hands - it's ok.
    Previously known as stevebrum
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3299
    Yeah, but that's even better. Means I "could" trawl here for a Bigsby. 

Keep that bloody finance button away!!!
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Historic burst, cherry red or natural ? If the quality on these is as good as everyone says how come they have not sold in spades? is it the Gibson 2015 effect ?
  • My local Guitarguitar has loads of ES types in stock and has done for at least 6 months. I suspect they have over produced and undersold.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Despite adding an item to my basket I have resisted the urge to irritate my wife
  • BasherBasher Frets: 1213
    Missed out on the 345s as the last one sold this afternoon while I was still at work :(
    I think karma doesn't want me to ever own a Gibson semi.
  • pmgpmg Frets: 301
    edited September 2016
    capo4th said:
    Historic burst, cherry red or natural ? If the quality on these is as good as everyone says how come they have not sold in spades? is it the Gibson 2015 effect ?
    I think it is more that Gibson keep increasing prices in a relatively stagnant economy.  These guitars represent great deals at today's prices but are pretty much the prices in 2015.