Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

PSA: Danos again - Resonator - GORN

What's Hot
JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
edited September 2016 in Guitar
I really should get a life

Black Dano Resonator

Burst Dano Resonator

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7699
    They look fun 
    Red ones are better. 
  • I think you'd be better off buying the resonator I have in the classifieds!*

*I may be biased in my assessment. ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • DonovanDonovan Frets: 2
    edited September 2016
    JookyChap said:

[admin edit - Nice first post.  Keep going like that, and you'll not be staying long].
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    Donovan said:
    JookyChap said:

Or perhaps get a job, instead of spamming the forum with amazon affiliate links.
    So, you love amazon then?

Pretty harsh response to someone trying to help out
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Black one gone back up already. Beauty in the eye of the bewatsit with those Danos.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • Donovan said:
    JookyChap said:

[admin edit - Nice first post.  Keep going like that, and you'll not be staying long].

Jooky is a valued member of this forum so there was no need for that fella

Maybe you should take a look at rule number one and come back with a better attitude 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Donovan said:
    JookyChap said:

Or perhaps get a job, instead of spamming the forum with amazon affiliate links.

That's it.... I definitely need to get a new monitor for my PC... somehow, my current monitor only lets me read what's on the forum... it doesn't have the ability to tell me which posters are in employment, retired or men of means that don't have to work. :-)

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    I took it to be a misjudged attempt at joining in with the matey joshing that goes on between some members. It's easily done.
    Or da lefty is back...
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Teach me to piss off the Hurdy Gurdy Man :(

11reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12456
    JookyChap said:
    Teach me to piss off the Hurdy Gurdy Man :(
    Lolz
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • JookyChap said:
    Teach me to piss off the Hurdy Gurdy Man :(

Dude you need to be a bit more mellow yellow. :)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • @JookyChap is a sunshine superman, he will bounce back :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Donovan said:
    JookyChap said:

How would you like it if we all came down the docks and started slapping the sailors cocks out of your mouth?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    3reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Whilst I totally agree that was a rude and unnecessary post - it did make me wonder if they are affiliate links? In other words - does JookyChap make money if people click and then buy guitars? Not that I care, but IF its true (not saying it is) should that be mentioned in the post for full disclosure and all that?
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1793
    Donovan said:
    JookyChap said:

Is Son of Jooky back on the forum?  =))
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @Exorcist said:
    Whilst I totally agree that was a rude and unnecessary post - it did make me wonder if they are affiliate links? In other words - does JookyChap make money if people click and then buy guitars? Not that I care, but IF its true (not saying it is) should that be mentioned in the post for full disclosure and all that?
    If I do, it is news to me, and there has been precious little sign of any cheques in the post :)

• @BigMonka said:
    Is Son of Jooky back on the forum?  =))
    He has kinda got into other things like  jumping off high things and white water shopping trolley racing in recent time :(

• joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    I've got a fucking great suggestion 

If it says psa in the title, fuck off out of it if you are not interest in deals. 

Magical isn't it. 

The petulance of some people here amazes me. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • JookyChap said:
    @Exorcist said:
    Whilst I totally agree that was a rude and unnecessary post - it did make me wonder if they are affiliate links? In other words - does JookyChap make money if people click and then buy guitars? Not that I care, but IF its true (not saying it is) should that be mentioned in the post for full disclosure and all that?
    If I do, it is news to me, and there has been precious little sign of any cheques in the post :)
    Yeah, I didn't think you would, it was a strange accusation the guy made? No offence intended, I just wondered what the rules would be for that kinda thing. I've posted PSA's myself and it never crossed my mind you could add affiliate links until now. 
  • Exorcist said:
    Which would mean Amazon would be selling the guitar at a very low price indeed factoring in any affiliate payment made! I never understand how they can sell a guitar for £260 odd one minute then its back up to £600 odd. Who ever buys it at the highr price?