I'm gonna need a smaller pedal board".

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• timmysoft;135329" said:
    monquixote said:

timmysoft said:

Thats the only good thing they've come up with, i've often thought power supplies are too big and bulky. Hate the rest of Mooers pedals, they all sound total dogleg to me.

I just don't get that. 

I've A/Bed the phaser and RAT against originals and they are as near as makes no difference. 

Until I got my Flint I've been using a Trelecopter and it's absolutely superb.No idea if it's an accurate Tremulator, but outside of the Flint the best trem I've used. 

I didnt think the rat clone was very good, i'm a big fan of the Rat2 and i've used one a hell of a lot and for the me the Mooer didnt have the same "dimension" to the sound, it just felt cheap and sounded nasty to me. Some people swear by them, but i just dont like them.
    Odd. I actually found the black secret to be one of the most accurate ones, and assumed it was a part for part clone with clipping options.

The phaser was nice, but I use a Joyo. I was really impressed with the cruncher. Fat, thick distortion. Not for me, not quite tight enough, but it sounded immense.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2952
    The Eleclady I had (now in the possession of the lovely @frankus) was a lovely sounding thing.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom