Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

New Landau Custom Shop Strat!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Three humbucker Les Pauls remind me of Nigel Tufnel's Music Man signature model:

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Three humbucker Les Pauls remind me of Nigel Tufnel's Music Man signature model:

Now your talking...................
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935
    that's like 1 louder isn't it! 4 buckers on one guitars is 1 better.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2181
    Three humbucker Les Pauls remind me of Nigel Tufnel's Music Man signature model:

come on, you know you'd buy one!....well I would haha 
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrJazzTap said:
    Three humbucker Les Pauls remind me of Nigel Tufnel's Music Man signature model:

come on, you know you'd buy one!....well I would haha 
    Of course, I love Spinal Tap! 
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23755
    Comedy value aside, that is actually a fantastic looking guitar.  What a great use of the Albert Lee body shape.
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11536
    Magnetic pull on the strings would be horrible though. And it's got a Floyd.  I'll give it marks for looking cool but I'd rather have a Squier Affinity series than that if I actually had to play it.
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23755
    Yeah, I'd be wanting a hardtail version with two pickups.  And a huge neck.  But I still think it looks awesome.
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3023

In the unlikely event that I ever win the lottery I will be tracking one of these down 
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14847
    tFB Trader
    getting back to base on the new ML Strat and I've not even ordered one for stock - Maybe it's just me, but I don't see it selling - Maybe the one or two might sell, but I'd rather invest funds on other C/Shop models - If I'm wrong and you wish to order and I dare say new orders will be around 6 months, then let me know - I sold a few of the 'traditional' ML Strats and these are great guitars but this version I'll pass on