Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Neville Martin

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• proggyproggy Frets: 5835
    Not sure who the first two blokes are, but the last one is either Matt Le Tissier or Gary Neville.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 7427
    57Deluxe said:
    Guess who??

Phil Collins??
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • I've got this on, apparently I don't have anything better to do on a Sunday evening. Bit more interesting than I probably thought, bit of an infomercial for World Guitars which is kinda funny. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • Huh, I never knew he was a KEGS boy!
  • Met him a few years ago with Mick, known Mick since he was a kid in Yetminster just outside Yeovil, showed him my P90 guitar, and said as you like fat necks, quite funny as he said, well a lot people think they know what a big neck is, but they haven't played an old 50's Les Paul, then he picked my guitar up and went f*****g hell ! 
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 8102
    Nev is a fantastic guy - thoroughly deserving of a feature interview. 

He's got more stories than I've had hot dinners and has always been generous with his time and experience.

What lots of people might not know is that he's a great singer too - he managed to a coach a group of IGF students, most of them consigners in to doing a great 4 part harmony 'Paperback Writer' performance.

Top chap.
    Red ones are better.