Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

****** TRAVEL FUND FOR @ thomasross20 or DOSH FOR THE ROSS FUND....PLEASE READ ******

What's Hot

Comments

• Jesus!!! 
    Guys, this is unbelievable... Sheena actually said she doesn't feel right to "take people's money she doesn't know" and that's the sort of person she is. 
    I've been reading a lot on secondary liver cancer and depressingly it appears it's generally incurable and it's only a matter of time. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1492
    edited February 2017
    Jesus!!! 
    Guys, this is unbelievable... Sheena actually said she doesn't feel right to "take people's money she doesn't know" and that's the sort of person she is. 
    I've been reading a lot on secondary liver cancer and depressingly it appears it's generally incurable and it's only a matter of time. 
    Tell Sheena she doesn't have a choice, and she is taking the money so you can enjoy some sweet travels!  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 27081
    edited February 2017
    Jesus!!! 
    Nobody's arm is being twisted here, so tell her we'll take it as a personal affront if she doesn't put it to better use than we would :)
    <space for hire>
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    Jesus!!! 
    Well she knows us all now... and I'm sure we'd be offended if she didn't ;). (Not really)

Life can be shit. But us humans have a better chance of making it less shit for others than ourselves. 
  • Thanks so much - will definitely do a little video once we're more composed. 
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1492
    Thanks so much - will definitely do a little video once we're more composed. 
    According to my wife, you'll need to add subtitles, as I apparently struggle with accents :D :-//
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    We should do a Fretboard 'big gig' for you somewhere nearby and have guest slots and everything. She would def. know us then!
  • Thanks so much - will definitely do a little video once we're more composed. 
    We should do a Fretboard 'big gig' for you somewhere nearby and have guest slots and everything. She would def. know us then!
    She'd know us, but I doubt she'd thank us for it ;)
    <space for hire>
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    She'd know us, but I doubt she'd thank us for it ;)
    Cynic ;)
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4377
    Donation sent. 

Best wishes Thomas and Sheena. 

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• mcsdanmcsdan Frets: 451
    paypal done. All the best to both of you :-)
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10392
    Could work.People would pay good money to get me off the stage.

And don't sweat it Thomas.Anything we can do to improve,however small,this horrible situation you've both found yourselves in.

Best wishes to you both,and congratulations on the wedding.
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Could work.People would pay good money to get me off the stage
    Now you're talking!! ;)
  • JasonJason Frets: 1106
    tFB Trader
    Sent. Best wishes to you both
    The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
  • sent some. Whatever you both use the collection for I hope it makes things a bit easier knowing that people here care, which is the important part I think :) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Paypal done.

Spend freely, enjoy and feel the warmth mate.
  • Donation sent.
    It's not a competition.
  • PPal Done.. have some great times.
  • ££'s sent. Take care.

Extra donation sent for @boogieman 's books!