What effects pedal would you like to exist?

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• The Cadbury Biscuit Boost* - Hard to explain in technical terms but it just makes your tone more...chewy

*(I've turned into one of those old men who still calls them Opal Fruits and Biscuit Boosts and "Cliff RichardS", haven't i...?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    The boss feedbacker and booster too? It's a white boss pedal, and when you hold it, it crawls into feedback.

I had one of those for a while, actually great fun, and based on that Fender demo it sounded better as well!
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16301
    The Cadbury Biscuit Boost* - Hard to explain in technical terms but it just makes your tone more...chewy

but there were just be an argument on here about the percentage of cocoa solids you need for a really good tone. Anyway, can't stop, got to buy a Marathon on my way to the picture house.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72651
    It's also surprisingly hard to get a good resonant analogue filter with LFO control and expression pedal input in a pedal. I'm not sure if there are any recent ones but when I went looking about ten years ago I had to get a rack unit.

On the other hand considering its tendency to blow up amps I can possibly understand why they don't put them in pedals...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• midiglitchmidiglitch Frets: 172

ICBM said:
    It's also surprisingly hard to get a good resonant analogue filter with LFO control and expression pedal input in a pedal. I'm not sure if there are any recent ones but when I went looking about ten years ago I had to get a rack unit.

On the other hand considering its tendency to blow up amps I can possibly understand why they don't put them in pedals...

Sonuus wahoo will do that, and a whole bunch more. I need to rediscover the love for mine - it's such a very capable unit
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72651
    Sonuus wahoo will do that, and a whole bunch more. I need to rediscover the love for mine - it's such a very capable unit
    That looks very cool! Not heard of it before. Sounds like exactly what I want...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• ChrisCox1994ChrisCox1994 Frets: 368
    Digging up an old thread here, but I'd love to see a TC Electronic x4 Modulator/reverb, using all their chorus, phasing, flange etc with toneprints, plus a simplified HOF reverb knob. 

Competitively priced the same as the flashback x4, I reckon it could be a Strymon rival...
    https://www.gbmusic.co.uk/

PA Hire and Event Management
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7815
    Digging up an old thread here, but I'd love to see a TC Electronic x4 Modulator/reverb, using all their chorus, phasing, flange etc with toneprints, plus a simplified HOF reverb knob. 

Competitively priced the same as the flashback x4, I reckon it could be a Strymon rival...
    I am surprised that TC haven't released a multi fx stop box like the Neuenaber slate yet, using the toneprint software.. maybe they don't want to kill to many pedals off..
    edited May 2015

calling @Not_The_DJ I think he even suggested the X4 modulator to tc themselves.
  • hugbothugbot Frets: 1528
    A compination tuner and noise gate. Two boring but useful pedals without having to sacrifice an extra slot on the pedalboard.
    I was looking for a combined compressor and clean boost but the only one currently in production seems to be the Strymon and the reviews aren't glowing. So, one of them but half the price and probably a bit better.