SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Klon Centaur

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• John_PJohn_P Frets: 2756
    3 years later,  I'm pretty sure he moved on to other pedals ;-)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Nocaster one of the best guitars I ever had and won't get rid of 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16089
    edited September 2016
    preston61 said:
    So I have sold some gear and want to treat myself for all the hard work I've done on the new house.

Prices on these things vary massively, having watched them on eBay I've seen them go for as little as £500, all the way up to £1000 in the last 12 months.

Please messages if you have one and we can chat through a deal. No klones though, I have the best one as it is (which incidentally will probably be for sale if a get a real centaur)

Also, if you have an opinion on the price of the klon centaur and whether they are worth it or not, I would appreciate it if you didn't express it here. There are plenty of other places online to do that.

Thank you

the Klone you have....which one is it?...oh, it's the ARC yeah?

I notice from some old posts of yours that you use the ARC in front of an OD pedal for a solo boost........does it work fine this way...I mean ,does it lift the volume enough for a solo when it's IN FRONT of the OD?

tae be or not tae be
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hootsmon said:
    preston61 said:
    So I have sold some gear and want to treat myself for all the hard work I've done on the new house.

Prices on these things vary massively, having watched them on eBay I've seen them go for as little as £500, all the way up to £1000 in the last 12 months.

Please messages if you have one and we can chat through a deal. No klones though, I have the best one as it is (which incidentally will probably be for sale if a get a real centaur)

Also, if you have an opinion on the price of the klon centaur and whether they are worth it or not, I would appreciate it if you didn't express it here. There are plenty of other places online to do that.

Thank you

I notice from some old posts of yours that you use the ARC in front of an OD pedal for a solo boost........does it work fine this way...I mean ,does it lift the volume enough for a solo when it's IN FRONT of the OD?

I used it to sweeten the gain pedals after it, more clean boost, like you would an amp on the edge of break up which is the Klons best use. 

That pedal has been gone for a few years though, not that time seems to be of any relevance to some people in this thread, haha
    preston61 said:
    hootsmon said:
    preston61 said:

Thank you

I used it to sweeten the gain pedals after it, more clean boost, like you would an amp on the edge of break up which is the Klons best use. 

That pedal has been gone for a few years though, not that time seems to be of any relevance to some people in this thread, haha

is it not the ARC you speak of in your OP as the "best one"?

how'd thsee Klons be like in front of some valve kingsleys?

tae be or not tae be
  • August 2013 mate, that's when this indulgence was considered
    :)
    tae be or not tae be
  • Sorry - my fault using phone to browse and ended up responding to this thread from bloody 2013 - stupid fat fingers!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom