SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold. Gretsch Master-built Anniversary - 1959 Smoke Green

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5795
    Well folks, I can say that it's coming here. A perfect deal has been struck that includes a Gretsch going in both directions. There wont be a NGD post but there will be a For Sale post fairly soon. Marlin is spot on that this is simply the best Gretsch I've ever played or heard and completely unique but I do know that I don't get on with big bodied guitars and this one isn't really me. This is the perfect opportunity for me spend a last little bit of time with a guitar that I've always adored (and wished could be my forever love) while finding a perfect home for the one I was wittering about here 

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/207976/when-the-love-affair-is-over#latest

Once we've had a little fun together, I'll offer it along to a forum brother or sister for exactly the same fabulous price as Paul set.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8796
    dazzajl said:
    Well folks, I can say that it's coming here. A perfect deal has been struck that includes a Gretsch going in both directions. There wont be a NGD post but there will be a For Sale post fairly soon. Marlin is spot on that this is simply the best Gretsch I've ever played or heard and completely unique but I do know that I don't get on with big bodied guitars and this one isn't really me. This is the perfect opportunity for me spend a last little bit of time with a guitar that I've always adored (and wished could be my forever love) while finding a perfect home for the one I was wittering about here 

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/207976/when-the-love-affair-is-over#latest

Once we've had a little fun together, I'll offer it along to a forum brother or sister for exactly the same fabulous price as Paul set.
    I just love the deeply warped but utterly laudable ethical code of this forum.  This post is yet another of those ones that I would try to explain to the fair if long-suffering Mrs Moans just to get *that* look, a sigh, and words to the effect of "...and that makes sense to you, in your world..?"

C.f. monthly 'Triangular Trade' luncheon meetings in Winchester public houses, &c.

Well played, @dazzajl.  Really well played ;)
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sevenof9Sevenof9 Frets: 182
    Absolutely 100% agree - really well played sir....!!
    and indeed Marlin...!!
    and indeed I have observed your good self Mr Moans, Dr Cornelius, the  dude who sold the DGT and others that don't easily come to my sagging brain cells (apologies for that)...!!
    Such a contrast to this other world where PRS  singlecut hollow bodies get hoovered up on gumtree and appear the next day on the Verb for £1000 more ........
    'What a wonderful world this fretboard world is.......

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom