BIG PRAISE TO ANDERTONS

What's Hot
jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 248
edited June 7 in Guitar
Top top store.
I have been a customer for over 25+ years and Andertons, despite being a very successful commercial enterprise still manage to retain the personal and friendly touch. 

A couple of weeks ago I bought a Neural Quad Cortex on a great deal, as they price matched Bax and Gear4music prices (£100 cheaper). A further 2 weeks down the line Andertons started a promotion where they offered the official Neural case (retail £119) free with every purchase of the QC. I cheekily contacted them and with no expectation at all, asked if I could have one retrospectively. They stepped up and I received one FOC on the next day.
In particular a huge thanks to Scott who I dealt with.
Great customer service.
0reaction image LOL 22reaction image Wow! 9reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 15382
    tFB Trader
    Good to hear praise, as and when required - To many pitch forks appear to exist these days so top marks Jim for spreading the good news - Even more good news for your 'freebie' - Enjoy the Quad
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
  • jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 248
    Good to hear praise, as and when required - To many pitch forks appear to exist these days so top marks Jim for spreading the good news - Even more good news for your 'freebie' - Enjoy the Quad
    Oh I will.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 25052
    I know Andertons tend to attract a bit of heated debate, but I don't think it's so bad that this needs to be in Politics and Economics.
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 23150
    Philly_Q said:
    I know Andertons tend to attract a bit of heated debate, but I don't think it's so bad that this needs to be in Politics and Economics.

I heard that the Captain left a D-Day celebration early in order to record a new YT video. Out-raaaaaaaaaaaage-oooooous. 

15reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 248
    Philly_Q said:
    Slip - Didn’t realise Off topic had subdivisions :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 15225
    edited June 7
    jimkehoe said:
    Subdivisions
    Conform or be cast out. 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 10090
    Always brilliant service, my go to for pedals
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 28024
    Moved to Guitar section, just because it's probably the closest match.
    <space for hire>
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2933
    Andertons is one of the best in “the business”. Lees a good guy in my humble. 
  • LPManicLPManic Frets: 1212
    I like them. Though I do think the blindfold videos when they feature mid-range guitars are completely fixed. Admit it Lee! Admit it Chappers! Yes we know they are adverts more than entertainment but you know and I know that a epiphone LP is not better than a CS Les Paul! Come on!
  • guitarjack66guitarjack66 Frets: 2146
    LPManic said:
    I like them. Though I do think the blindfold videos when they feature mid-range guitars are completely fixed. Admit it Lee! Admit it Chappers! Yes we know they are adverts more than entertainment but you know and I know that a epiphone LP is not better than a CS Les Paul! Come on!
    Wait until they compare Gibson to Harley Benton!
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 25052
    LPManic said:
    That'll never happen because Andertons don't sell Harley Benton!  Have they got their own in-house cheapo brand?
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4627
    Philly_Q said:
    LPManic said:
    That'll never happen because Andertons don't sell Harley Benton!  Have they got their own in-house cheapo brand?
    Probably east coast  is it ? 
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4627
    Brilliant service Andertons  what a great thing to do 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 10068
    Andertons used to be my local. Always had decent service from them.
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 7410
    Philly_Q said:
    LPManic said:
    Yes, Chapman ;)
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • elstoofelstoof Frets: 2760
    Philly_Q said:
    LPManic said:
    Probably east coast  is it ? 
    They did that with acoustics

https://youtu.be/X0frWkP-oYE?si=pMvRg34v7jlHFFeT
  • Ozzie744Ozzie744 Frets: 74
    Customer Service seems to be a thing of the past in most places. So glad to hear a positive experience was had.
    Kudos to Andertons!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • guitarjack66guitarjack66 Frets: 2146
    Philly_Q said:
    LPManic said:
    Whoosh!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Norlin4lifeNorlin4life Frets: 340
    We’re spoilt for good guitar shops here in the UK imo. I haven’t had a bad shopping experience in any of them within the last 5-10 years. Part of me misses the days where the long haired shredder behind the counter would glare at you with utter contempt whilst you failed miserably to stutter out a few lines of stairway (Denied). 

Then there was always that one ‘character’ riffing away with his legato g-major scales on an Ibanez into a Marshal Valvestate so loudly you couldn’t bring yourself to negotiate a measly tenner off.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom