Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Anyone got snow yet?

What's Hot

Comments

• johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    No only frost for now, although I do however have wood. <br> ;)<br><br>A 1 or a 2 I think.<br>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • <blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/1366/oddball">oddball</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText">Fair bit coming down in Rutland, 2- 3" I'd guess looking out the window </div> </blockquote> Yeah, about 3-4" deep in Stamford at the mo. Still coming down.
    <space for hire>
  • 4 inches of snow, that's inches not feet http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30609371
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....<br><br><br>
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24476
    Nothing down here in Llanwyrstyllangefnichaberllansheepshagger.  Just icy cold rain.  Bloody windy last night though.
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.<br>Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them<br>Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter<br>I'm personally responsible for all global warming
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    <p>No snow, a bit of sunshine, but Jeez, it's fucking windy!</p><p>The shitehawks are not making any headway, they're having to flap their wings like fuck just to hold station.</p>
    <h1><br></h1>
  • Hardly ever get snow down here in Dorset. ;)
  • Got a healthy 6 inches up here last night.<div><br></div><div><br></div> :D
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3929
    Just driven from Oxfordshire to Middlesbrough. Snow started appearing around Derby and abruptly stopped just north of Leeds. Got caught out a couple of time in the outside lane, one minute clear road, the next not so! Be careful out there.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72719
    <blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/6504/Flink_Poyd">Flink_Poyd</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText">4 inches of snow, that's inches not feet<br></div> </blockquote> Indeed.<br><br>I'm currently laughing at all the BBC reports of "heavy snow", when the photos show a couple of inches...<br><br>After 2010 in Scotland - three feet of snow, snowed almost every day for a month from mid-December onwards and didn't clear completely until the start of April - I can't take anything under at least a foot seriously as "heavy snow" any more. And even that's light compared to most of Northern Europe and North America at the same latitudes.<br>
    <p>"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski</p> <p>"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein</p>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3929
    [quote="ICBM;457569"]Flink_Poyd said:<br /> 4 inches of snow, that's inches not feet<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Indeed.<br /> <br /> I'm currently laughing at all the BBC reports of "heavy snow", when the photos show a couple of inches...<br /> <br /> After 2010 in Scotland - three feet of snow, snowed almost every day for a month from mid-December onwards and didn't clear completely until the start of April - I can't take anything under at least a foot seriously as "heavy snow" any more. And even that's light compared to most of Northern Europe and North America at the same latitudes.[/quote] It's a bit like when you lot reckon it's hot up there. We can't take 20 celsius seriously down here :)
  • If anybody saw the hi lites of the West Brom match on MOTD that's what we had here ( I'm about 8 miles away, I think, from the ground - highest league ground in Britain I think they said).
    <i>Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. </i>
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72719
    <blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteText"><a href="../../../profile/54/Deadman">Deadman</a> said:<br> <br> It's a bit like when you lot reckon it's hot up there. We can't take 20 celsius seriously down here :) </div> </blockquote> lol<br><br>20? Try 45 in the shade :).<br> <br> Not in Scotland, admittedly ;). That was Egypt a few years ago... now that was hot.<br> <br>
    <p>"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski</p> <p>"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein</p>
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    <p>North-west of Cambridge, FA snow, enough of the poxy rain though</p>
    <p>Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) </p>
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    Bright sunshine here in Margate, but a cutting north wind is making things a tad chilly.
    <h1><br></h1>
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    It was feezing overnight.
    My V key is broken
  • LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    <blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/113/holnrew">holnrew</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText">It was feezing overnight.</div> </blockquote> Yes. Very frosty but no actual snow. The cold never bothered me anyway.<br>
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."<br>
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15644
    it's even been freezing down here in the SW (we didn't get a single frost last winter) if it continues I may even be able to get out and move some log piles down to the house (pushing a heavy wheel barrow through mud is not fun).
    <p>I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.</p>
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15999
    just a little hash
    tae be or not tae be
  • Nope. not seen.
  • Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2490
    Just packing my guitar away, walked into the kitchen and crikey , 3" of snow fell in the space of an hour without me noticing. Lots like I'm in for a fun drive to work
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....<br><br><br>