Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

My son has spent £700 on Xbox Sale!

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8874
    Ro_S said:
    JerkMoans said:
    Ro_S said:

Subbuteo
    Crappest game in the history of bobbins. Flicking wobbly stupid players to ping a ropey little ball about... I’d blotted it from my memory for 35 years till I read your post :)
    @BRISTOL86 (above) is bang on.   Subbuteo is best game ever.    I played at Wembley once.     Don't go negative about Subbuteo just cos you have spastic fingers.
    ...evidently you've heard my guitar playing, too... :grin: 
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • aord43aord43 Frets: 287
    You don't even have to type them now, you can just hold it in front of your phone camera each time
    Yeah I've seen my phone offer to do that.  There's no way I would ever allow that!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • aord43 said:
    You don't even have to type them now, you can just hold it in front of your phone camera each time
    Yeah I've seen my phone offer to do that.  There's no way I would ever allow that!
    It doesn't store it or take a picture, it just reads it and pastes the numbers into the screen you have open

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3856
    That is insane. Hope you get a refund.

My Dad would've gone fucking mad had I done that. 700 quid!