What's Hot

Comments

• DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4557
    elstoof said:
    Just need to knock some patch cables up

White Atom Yeah!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Keefy said:
    Some amazing looking boards on here. My rudimentary home setup is coming along slowly  

I'm looking to get rid of the Chase Bliss and the Meris Enzo, just too effing complicated! Keen for any compressor advice if anyone has recomendations?

https://imgur.com/yreWwwt
    https://imgur.com/d93Jta3
    That is one serious man cave!

Haha thanks. As its kinda underground i'm confident that i get away with my reticence to not have a stadium guitar rig at home. My confidence is of course misplaced. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7791

httpsscontent-lcy1-1xxfbcdnnetvt3930808-6297195998_10161731951742506_4281355599304430467_njpg_nc_cat108ccb1-7_nc_sid5cd70e_nc_ohcvIUSVRSrGAIAX_teR8i_nc_htscontent-lcy1-1xxoh00_AT9D2YNYlMOAAW5g8zwHKhMoZwLmxrRYpIZ38PZ_IrYG6Qoe62EF6596

"I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • sgosdensgosden Frets: 1994
    Paul_C said:

httpsscontent-lcy1-1xxfbcdnnetvt3930808-6297195998_10161731951742506_4281355599304430467_njpg_nc_cat108ccb1-7_nc_sid5cd70e_nc_ohcvIUSVRSrGAIAX_teR8i_nc_htscontent-lcy1-1xxoh00_AT9D2YNYlMOAAW5g8zwHKhMoZwLmxrRYpIZ38PZ_IrYG6Qoe62EF6596

These blues rocks boards are all so generic 
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • My mothership has finally finished. A beautiful Alder & Ash board perfectly set up for mono, wet/dry, stereo or wet/dry/wet. Really happy with it. 

Check out my feedback thread here, would really appreciate it if you could leave a quick line if you've bought from me. :)
    0reaction image LOL 17reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Certainly is @tone1 thanks again!
    Check out my feedback thread here, would really appreciate it if you could leave a quick line if you've bought from me. :)
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5170
    Certainly is @tone1 thanks again!
    I can see it’s gone to a very good home….that’s an amazing board  <3
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
    @mrmojorisin888 you can’t just leave that post there and not go into detail about the chain order, what’s in/out of G3 etc. 

cracking setup you have there! 
    How very rock and roll
  • Sorry @benmurray85 you’re right! 

I go from the input into the Xotic Wah and then the Bright Onion Remote Looper, which is controlled by the remote switches in G3. The ThorpyFX Veteran Ge and the Boneyard are in those loops. Then I go into G3. These are the pedals in G3:

Aux out: EHX Pitchfork (set up as a Whammy with the Mission)
    1: EHX Nano POG
    2: Muffroom Cloud
    3: Pulse Doppler
    4: Camoflange
    5: Deja Vibe
    6: D&M Drive (Dan’s side)
    7: KoT
    8: D&M Drive (Mick’s side)
    9: Cali76 + EP-1 (both always on)
    10: Humdinger (for dry amp)
    11: Echosystem
    12: Reverb + Ditto

I’ve also got a Hamstead switcher on the board above the wah, also controlled by G3’s remote switches, so that I can control the tremolo and voice on my Artist 60+RT. Reverb and delay controlled by MIDI for patches. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sorry @benmurray85 you’re right! 

I go from the input into the Xotic Wah and then the Bright Onion Remote Looper, which is controlled by the remote switches in G3. The ThorpyFX Veteran Ge and the Boneyard are in those loops. Then I go into G3. These are the pedals in G3:

Aux out: EHX Pitchfork (set up as a Whammy with the Mission)
    1: EHX Nano POG
    2: Muffroom Cloud
    3: Pulse Doppler
    4: Camoflange
    5: Deja Vibe
    6: D&M Drive (Dan’s side)
    7: KoT
    8: D&M Drive (Mick’s side)
    9: Cali76 + EP-1 (both always on)
    10: Humdinger (for dry amp)
    11: Echosystem
    12: Reverb + Ditto

I’ve also got a Hamstead switcher on the board above the wah, also controlled by G3’s remote switches, so that I can control the tremolo and voice on my Artist 60+RT. Reverb and delay controlled by MIDI for patches. 
    Awesome and what size/spec board is that from Alder and Ash? 

Very tempted to get similar when he opens up for orders again 
  • I did a custom size of 28”x18”, the board itself is The Earl with Spalted Sycamore on the outside with a Cherry wood top. Has 4 mono jacks and 2 stereo jacks on the outside as well as a 9V out and built in IEC cable. 
  • @mrmojorisin888 you can’t just leave that post there and not go into detail about the chain order, what’s in/out of G3 etc. 

cracking setup you have there! 
    We also need to broaden the 'how much does it weigh' question to pedalboards! ;)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SupportactSupportact Frets: 961
    @mrmojorisin888 that is a beast of a board.. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks @Supportact and @digitalkettle I haven’t weighed it but it feels as heavy as a decent valve head not going to lie
  • mattdavismattdavis Frets: 841
    edited August 2022
    Keefy said:
    Some amazing looking boards on here. My rudimentary home setup is coming along slowly  

I'm looking to get rid of the Chase Bliss and the Meris Enzo, just too effing complicated! Keen for any compressor advice if anyone has recomendations?

Got to concur - @ollybarnes ; that is an amazing looking place to hangout. Gorgeous!
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3832
    edited August 2022

Latest iteration with the CE-2. It's only 4 pedals (plus a tuner) but the Flint and BoR are both two in one. Most of this stuff I've had for a long time and don't see it changing any time soon. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7164
    Loobs said:

Latest iteration with the CE-2. It's only 4 pedals (plus a tuner) but the Flint and BoR are both two in one. Most of this stuff I've had for a long time and don't see it changing any time soon. 
    cannot argue with the BOR or CE-2. 
  • Keefy said:

Haha thanks. As its kinda underground i'm confident that i get away with my reticence to not have a stadium guitar rig at home. My confidence is of course misplaced. 
    Woah.... that looks all shades of amazing, @ollybarnes. How do you find the Rectoverb 25?

By the way, if you're still after a compressor, I've got a Cali76 Compact Deluxe for sale.
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3832
    Loobs said:

cannot argue with the BOR or CE-2. 
    or the Flint or DE7!!!