Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 12333
    @Gassage the green there don't match either :p
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • those cornish pedals look massive. Its like 3 tonka trucks next to some matchbox cars
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31591
    those cornish pedals look massive. Its like 3 tonka trucks next to some matchbox cars
    When you get to my age you need pedals that size just to get a font that you can read.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Gassage said:
    those cornish pedals look massive. Its like 3 tonka trucks next to some matchbox cars
    When you get to my age you need pedals that size just to get a font that you can read.
    how do you manage to use that free the tone pedal then?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521
    edited December 2014
    Gassage said:

Got himself one of these off EBay -

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41EY54IWKmL.jpg

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • breadfanbreadfan Frets: 383
    Gassage said:

Got himself one of these off EBay -

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41EY54IWKmL.jpg

But in grey, to keep the colour scheme on his board.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Quick snap from this weeks pedalboard

Traaaa Daaaaa

And yes, the Cornish switcher has made quite a difference in terms of any residual noise.

• Gassage said:
    Traaaa Daaaaa

And yes, the Cornish switcher has made quite a difference in terms of any residual noise.

why isn't your name on the A/B/C box @Gassage ?
    Gassage said:
    Traaaa Daaaaa

why isn't your name on the A/B/C box @Gassage ?

It was a cancelled order at CCGX so I snared it

• DNHDNH Frets: 16
    edited December 2014
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101462179/PB 09 Dec 2014.jpg

Moved from a PT Jr back to my old homemade board - keeps things simple! The Ditto is purely for home noodling and gets swapped for a mini spark boost for rehearsals and gigs. The ML Jr is new to me and sounds great, replacing my Montavillian for now. Certainly not the most exciting board on this thread but it does the job for me.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Those cornish pedals are massive. I don't see why they need to be so big considering what's inside them. They look like the tonka toy of the pedal world.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4714
    ^Construction workers lunchbox
  • Those cornish pedals are massive. I don't see why they need to be so big considering what's inside them. They look like the tonka toy of the pedal world.
    inside each one is a cheque for the change from your purchase.  Unfortunately if you don't open it and deposit the cheque within six months it's null and void.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Those cornish pedals are massive. I don't see why they need to be so big considering what's inside them. They look like the tonka toy of the pedal world.

Miniaturisation will drive the costs 10 fold than it already is.
  • Behold! The pedalboard I actually use:

The Menatone is my go-to, but I'll also change it for a Wampler Plextortion (everyone raves about the Pinnacle, but I prefer the Plextortion).

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Keeping things compact for the time being whilst building a gigrig rack setup... yet i'm pretty sure i play better with this little one! Don;t tell anyone...

Pedal BOARD not pedal bed :p
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ready for tomorrow nights gig :)

photo imagejpg1-21.jpg
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom