Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
    edited December 2014
    solar;444273" said:
    Very clean looking. Nice to see something a bit different as well!
    @solar If you ever fancy getting rid the Topanga just let me know ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • My board at the minute.

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff193/guitarsforminnaars/Mobile Uploads/0BD671E0-E54D-409F-B035-6B015DA0D556.jpg

Would love a Zvex Sonar or a Fairfield Circuitry Meet Maude for that top right corner.....

It'll never end.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • solarsolar Frets: 174
    How's the Arpanoid? That's next on my list..
  • It's great on first impressions. Putting the freeze directly before it is a very good thing indeed - essentially builds you a synth. Great potential for in-between songs mini songs when playing live, and can see radiohead type usage in studio for little alien noises. Love it. Very impressed with Earthquaker Devices based on my two recent purchases.
  • JohnPerry said:

I dont know why but I have an urge to hear that with every single pedal switched on

assuming the national grid could power it
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4714
    edited December 2014
    @solar I think that's the first time i've seen The Terminal on here. .Congrats

I am happy with this setup at the moment - a tuner, two OD's (the red one is a Honey Bee clone), Fuzz, Delay and a Boost for solos. I have a buffer underneath, a Diago Power Supply and a splitter for use with two amps.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited December 2014
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    JohnPerry said:

assuming the national grid could power it
    My thoughts entirely!
  • Behold! I hereby announce the discovery of the greatest tone ever heard. Seriously though, this board plugged into my Princeton 68 (with a USA RI Strat) sounds godly. I get:

BD only - Good rocky crunch
     BD + SD1 - Amazing lead. Backing of the volume and tone on my guitar gives a nice VH1 sound too
     SD1 only - A nice "thin" blues i.e. old school "T-bone Walker" tone

I add the GE-7 in to tighten the whole thing up, depending on my mood.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • After much buying, testing, returning, swapping, etc, etc, I landed on a this set up as a super easy to use, but easy to program board. Running through a Laney IRT60, I can get pretty much any tone from clean, dark jazzy all the way to metal.

• jeztone2jeztone2 Frets: 2161
    https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7553/15487136814_e514e12e7a_z.jpg Added Skreddy P19 & my good lady bought me the AMT WH-1 Japanese Girl for Xmas.
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    edited December 2014
    The latest revision of my gigging board.

In front of the amp:
    CAE Wah > Boss TU-3 > Whirlwind Orange Box Phaser > Timmy (Ltd Edition) > Boss SD-1

In the FX loop:
    MXR Analog Chorus > TC Spart Booster > T- Rex Play Back Delay > TC HoF Mini > Boss GE-7 (Monte Allums) 

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj563/not_the_dj/AA9FDEB9-616F-426C-B091-2ACECE442AD6_zpsltefffye.jpg
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    edited December 2014
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4026
    edited December 2014
    Wah > Tuner > Comp > Volume >  Gain > Delay (w/aux switch for oct repeats and presets) > Verb > Looper

• d8md8m Frets: 2434
    edited December 2014
    Behold! I hereby announce the discovery of the greatest tone ever heard. Seriously though, this board plugged into my Princeton 68 (with a USA RI Strat) sounds godly. I get:

BD only - Good rocky crunch
     BD + SD1 - Amazing lead. Backing of the volume and tone on my guitar gives a nice VH1 sound too
     SD1 only - A nice "thin" blues i.e. old school "T-bone Walker" tone

I add the GE-7 in to tighten the whole thing up, depending on my mood.

Nice and simple.

And you managed to fit it all on a PT nano!

I like it!

I am trying to put together a minimal board and was thinking along the same lines:

TU-2-->Bad Monkey-->BD-2-->DD-7

• RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 12333
    edited January 2015
    Took out the Klone and Scarab, in goes the Burnley and P19.

And the Meet Maude is back on the board @lew

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • this thread needs more moog pedals
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    edited January 2015
    @RaymondLin i was looking at Colour Box demo's today, how is it?
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 12333
    DesVegas said:
    @RaymondLin i was looking at Colour Box demo's today, how is it?

I'd say it is an extremely versatile and flexible pedal, lots of sounds, expensive and I am not using to its full potential as a lot of the sounds that it can do is covers by my other pedals. If you need a single pedal on your board that covers lots of stuff and short of space, this could be it. I mainly just use the EQ on it currently since my amp on the clean channel don't have EQ controls. Fantastic pedal, does so many things, worth the money. wait until prymaxe has a sale, it was 25% off on Black Friday, save a fortune on this.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom