Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• JadedJaded Frets: 129
    Mine isn't anything particularly special but so far it's working out nicely. 

All powered by a Pedaltrain Volto. Looking to get a HOF mini to replace the RV7, a Corona mini to replace the Ibanez CCL then add a tremolo (I'm thinking the Mooer Trelicopter should do). If there's enough space left over once I'm done I might try and add something a little weirder like a bit crusher or an auto wah.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 18329
    tFB Trader
    Latest incarnation:
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b197/monquixote/IMG_20150222_102213_zpshkglpff8.jpg

Koji Replaces SP - I thought the day would never come!
    Shiba replaces Badass OD - The Shiba isn't mine so this is just a test

This is an experimental setup. If I like it I will be rewiring to take the Suhrs out of the loops and remote switch them. 
    I still kind of want to get rid of the flint, but I might just have to accept it's better than anything else and accept it.
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22446
    How you getting on with that Switch Dr. Nick??

Here's my latest:

But it wont be staying like that. I'm gonna move over to the Fractal FX8 once it is available.
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 18329
    tFB Trader
    Drew_fx said:
    How you getting on with that Switch Dr. Nick??

@drew_fx Really liking it. Very easy to program. 

The only issues I've had are that the control jacks don't do momentary (for interfacing with Bogner pedals) and the control messages only send on and off values rather than specific values (only an issue because the MIDI on the Echolution is stupid). 
    I mailed them about it and they said they might include it in new firmware so that's cool. 

How do you find the Source Reverb?

I'm seriously considering an FX8 when they come out will be very interested to read your review when you get one.
    The two Source Audio pedals are really quite decent. The reverb has one issue I don't like, where if you put it in 100% wet mode and then bypass it, you wont get any audio signal, because the DSP is still set to 100%. Good for parallel loops I suppose, but not so good for in front of the amp.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 74494
    http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b582/IntegratedCircuitBigMuff/Pedalboard_zpstg2uvj5j.jpg

Fuzz Factory
    Dunlop 535 (not Q!) wah
    DOD FX25 Envelope Filter
    Boss DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
    Boss OC-2 Octaver
    Frantone Cream Puff
    Mesa Flux Drive

(insert loop - amp preamp or Mesa V-Twin pedal - these days more usually I don't use the amp's loop)

MXR Micro Chorus
    Boss DM-2 Delay
    Boss PH-1R Phaser
    Boss BF-2 Flanger
    Roger Mayer Voodoo-Vibe with speed control pedal

Modified/upgraded Power Bank

Footswitches for amp channel and tremolo

No tuner currently - I'm not gigging so I replaced it with the Flux Drive. I just use the Polytune app on my phone, which if I put it on top of the amp works down to a surprisingly low volume. I think I could just about get a Polytune pedal between the wah and the DOD if I removed the jacks and hardwired the cables into it from the top, if it ever matters.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_fx said:
    The two Source Audio pedals are really quite decent. The reverb has one issue I don't like, where if you put it in 100% wet mode and then bypass it, you wont get any audio signal, because the DSP is still set to 100%. Good for parallel loops I suppose, but not so good for in front of the amp.
    See, what you need is a programmable bypass looper that can do MIDI.

Oh, wait... :D
    <space for hire>
  • ICBM;530932" said:
    http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b582/IntegratedCircuitBigMuff/Pedalboard_zpstg2uvj5j.jpg

Fuzz FactoryDunlop 535 (not Q!) wahDOD FX25 Envelope FilterBoss DF-2 Super Distortion & FeedbackerBoss OC-2 OctaverFrantone Cream PuffMesa Flux Drive

(insert loop - amp preamp or Mesa V-Twin pedal - these days more usually I don't use the amp's loop)

MXR Micro ChorusBoss DM-2 DelayBoss PH-1R PhaserBoss BF-2 FlangerRoger Mayer Voodoo-Vibe with speed control pedal

Modified/upgraded Power Bank

Footswitches for amp channel and tremolo

No tuner currently - I'm not gigging so I replaced it with the Flux Drive. I just use the Polytune app on my phone, which if I put it on top of the amp works down to a surprisingly low volume. I think I could just about get a Polytune pedal between the wah and the DOD if I removed the jacks and hardwired the cables into it from the top, if it ever matters.
    Wow. I want a frantone cream puff, seriously wonderful pedal. Not many around though, I wonder if I can persuade someone to make a clone...

I want a dod fx25, how do you find it? I want one because flea :)
    Drew_fx said:
    See, what you need is a programmable bypass looper that can do MIDI.

Oh, wait... :D
    No trails you fool!
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 8104
    With the power supply added we are now finished (room for a couple more later):

Pedal order is:

TC Electronic Polytune Mini
    EHX B9 (seems ok with the tuner before it)
    Cornish G2 clone (built by @juansolo)
    Boss FB2 Feedbacker/booster
    Zoom Ultra Fuzz
    Zoom Hyper Lead
    Zoom Tri Metal
    Line 6 M9