Cambridge Cartel ... Curry!

What's Hot

Comments

• ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3590
    Damn, I haven't got an excuse ready for 24/3 March yet. I suppose that makes me available. ;-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • That's 5 votes for Sat 24/3 so far out of 5 responders, so I'm going to say its a definite maybe, and will attempt to book a table for early in the evening on that day. I will contact them at the end of this week, by which time I hope we will have some more takers. :)
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27602
     and will attempt to book a table for early in the evening on that day.
    I doubt you'll have too much trouble booking an early eve table at a curry house!    Getting in at 10pm might be difficult, but at 5.30pm the only issue is likely to be "which table do you want?"
    ;)
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • TTony said:
     and will attempt to book a table for early in the evening on that day.
    I doubt you'll have too much trouble booking an early eve table at a curry house!    Getting in at 10pm might be difficult, but at 5.30pm the only issue is likely to be "which table do you want?"
    ;)
    Should be easy then. At least they'll know they have a reason for turning up to work on time.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    I'm well overdue a visit to @BluesDeluxe (Damn it man it must be 2 years!!!) so I'll be doing that if he's about in the afternoon and can be there as early as anyone likes.

If anyone else fancies a mooch about in the afternoon (There are two interesting guitar shops I can think of) then you're more than welcome to join me.
  • @Alnico  ; that depends on who I travel with. I might be up for it if on my own, or if anyone travelling with me wants to see some guitar shops.
    That might be a fun way of passing an afternoon ...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11790
    What's the parking situation around there like?

I'd be up for a mooch if there is somewhere cheap/free I can leave my car!
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
  • There's a multi-storey within short walking distance of the Taj Tandoori. Ain't free but didn't strike me as being more of a rip-off than other carparks I've been to.

Ed, My bus home goes through the park n ride.

Just don't fucking bother with Cambridge on a Saturday (Any day) from Northampton, park at the MADINGLEY PNR and jump the bus in.
    When we leave, get on the X5 with me and it'll scoot through there and drop you back at your car.

JD
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11790
    Good thinking, if a few of us are coming for a "mooch" in cars then we could meet there before getting the bus into town...?
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
     we could meet there before getting the bus into town...?

Whatever put that thought into your head??

:D
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StuckfastStuckfast Frets: 2416
    I'm helping out at an all day folk gig in Bury that day, but have a good one!
  • @monquixote I thought it might be worth rattling your cage for this, you'd be welcome as usual :)
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17632
    tFB Trader
    Cheers for thinking of me, but Saturdays are no good for me. The Taj is fairly close to where I work so if you do another weekday evening one at some point I'll try and make it.
  • Hope you guys have a great time! Curry is always good! 
  • BluesDeluxeBluesDeluxe Frets: 80
    edited February 2018
    Alnico said:
    I'm well overdue a visit to @BluesDeluxe (Damn it man it must be 2 years!!!) so I'll be doing that if he's about in the afternoon and can be there as early as anyone likes.

If anyone else fancies a mooch about in the afternoon (There are two interesting guitar shops I can think of) then you're more than welcome to join me.
    Hey man, yeah it’s been a while! I’m no longer at the store anymore I work for a major brand now so I’m out on the road a lot these days! I hope you are well! 
    edited February 2018
    Alnico said:

Hey man, yeah it’s been a while! I’m no longer at the store anymore I work for a major brand now so I’m out on the road a lot these days! I hope you are well! 
    Oh Man !

Oh well guys that was one of the Shops, it's PMT.
     @BluesDeluxe ;;used to be the Manager there so I thought if we came down as a group it would be a laugh.
    It'll still be a laugh but it would have been better with you there!

Hope the new life keeps treating you well and if you do find yourself free that day...?
  • bigjonbigjon Frets: 680

@darthed1981 There's free parking and plenty of space on Rustat Road, which is closer to the Taj than the multistorey. I said this last time, but everyone went to the multistorey instead and then moaned about it.

I'm a 'maybe' for March 24th